Almost here.

1 hour later.

Taylor's POV

"I CANT BELIEVE SCARLETT GETS TO STAY HERE AHH IM SO EXCITED." I jump up and down on my bed. "Its all so sudden! Here I am, wondering if I'll ever see her, and she just shows up on the streets!" I hear the door open and almost fall over when I see its Joe. "All done." 

"You're joking!" I jump off the bed and run into the room next to ours. I look around, In complete awe. "Its.. perfect. She's going to LOVE it!" I run my fingers over the cover of the bed. "I wont be able to sleep tonight.." Joe laughs at me. " What's so funny?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"You're so excited about this. You've known this girl for half a day and you're completely in love." He looks down at the floor, and sits on the edge of the bed. "What, are you jealous?" I ask, smirking. "Don't worry. you'll always be my number one." I sit on his lap and wrap my arms around his neck. I push my lips onto his, and smile to myself. "That is until Scarlett gets here. OK YOU WANT LUNCH?!" I scream, running out of the room before Joe can reach me. 

---

3 hours later.

Scarlett's POV

I'm just staring up at the blank ceiling above me now. I don't know what's happening tomorrow, Ed wont tell me. His cat jumps on top of me (I don't know its name), and I run two fingers down its back. Before I leave, I have to find out what its name is. That reminds me, where am I going? He never told me. Maybe he'll just send me to an orphanage here, in London. That'd be even worse. I'd rather go back to that stupid old place, with everyone I've ever know than some place where nobody even has a clue who I am. That's something to think about. I can feel eyes slowly closing, and before I know it I'm asleep.

(A/N: Short chapter. Deal with it, I've been updating all day. 

Hope youre having a good day! byeee!

~Nicole xx