t w o

things at the new manoban family house was horrible. every time rosé came into lisa's sight, she would simply roll her eyes or glare at her. rosé didn't do anything and lisa was just still upset about what happened after the wedding.

rosé was washing the dishes when lisa came, placing a dish with crumbs all over it into the sink. rosé rolled her eyes. "could you at least try and wipe the crumbs off the plate?"

"why when it's already getting washed?" lisa said, a little bit of attitude in her voice. rosé groaned and almost threw the sponge at the back of lisa's head when she walked away, but she had to not retaliate.

rosé did her chores for the rest of the day while lisa didn't. lisa was inviting friends over when she knew that she wasn't. she even drank a beer when she knew her mother didn't want her drinking her stuff. hell, she was doing the opposite of what her mother told her to do.

rosé stayed in her bedroom the whole day, organizing her new bedroom. she had a nice, decent room all to herself. right now, it looked really boring and not amusing at all, but by tomorrow, rosé's room was gonna be looking pretty.

"time to paint." rosé cheered as she went into the basement and grabbed all of her paint and decorations for her room. she grabbed everything she needed and made her way back to her room, pretending to not see lisa gulping down another beer.

"let's go turquoise for now." rosé went through all her paint and decided on which one she wanted. she then started painting until she was finally done and now, she was sitting on her bed, waiting for the paint to fully dry.

rosé was now going through all of the pictures that she wanted on her bedroom walls. it was then that one picture had caught her view, fully. "aw, i remember this picture." it was an old picture of her, her mother, and her father. it was rosé's first birthday party and everyone wanted to take pictures of the family of three.

rosé remembers the day when she overheard her parents arguing over her mother finding out that she was gay. it broke rosé's heart when she seen her father crying as he was packing his bags and leaving. everyday, it breaks her heart that she no longer really gets to see her father unless her mother says so, but her mother doesn't even focus on him anymore.

"i miss you, pop." rosé smiled as she held the picture up to her chest. it's not like he was dead or anything, but rosé hadn't seen her father in about four years. that might not have been a long time, but for her it was, especially since she was a daddy's girl.

rosé wiped her face and got back to finishing her room. after hours of decorating, she was finally done and was very proud with her work. she laid down and went through her feed for awhile until loud music started playing downstairs. "lisa." rosé groaned before making her way downstairs.

"what the—?"

it was a party.

something that their parents told them to definitely not have in their new house. the whole house looked a mess, especially the kitchen. chips were laying everywhere. on the counter, stove, and floor. something sticky was on the ground and rosé didn't know what it was until she seen the red punch on the counter.

lisa.

rosé didn't know where she was because she wasn't in sight. she pushed everyone that came into her way and looked for lisa all over the house. rosé was getting upset the more she couldn't find her. they were gonna be in big trouble when their parents got home.

"where's lisa?" rosé grabbed onto a random kid that seemed to be in front of her at the time. once she grabbed his shirt, he turned around and surrendered when he seen the angry look on rosé's face.