f i v e

A/N: I know that in real life, Jennie nor Jisoo have huskies as their dogs, but in this book, they do. Anyways, hope you enjoy.

school.

rosé smiled when she entered the doors of her school. running her fingers down the locker, smiling. school made rosé happy in a way which freaked lisa out. never has she ever, seen someone so happy to wake up early in the morning to learn.

"are you okay?" lisa and jisoo walked up to rosé who was smiling as she grabbed her math notebook out of her locker. rosé was already planning on decorating her locker. that's what she did every year ever since she was in middle school.

"yeah, why?"

lisa and jisoo chuckled. "you're really happy."

"yeah, it's school, meaning learning and maybe, just maybe, finding a cute boy." rosé and jisoo smiled, but lisa didn't. wasn't rosé the one that kissed her last night? lisa pretended to smile and laughed along with jisoo and rosé.

"actually, i'm not looking forward to finding a boyfriend. i've been thinking about my sexuality, lately." jisoo commented, shyly. never did she ever think that a day would come where she was second-guessing her sexuality. it wasn't until she realized how hot jennie was. jennie's flawless face, her looks, her smile, her lips, jisoo just couldn't handle it, especially since jennie was her longtime best friend.

"you know, i'm actually gay and it's not as bad as you think." lisa smiled and she played in jisoo's hair.

"that's because you have many girls that drool over you, i don't," jisoo said. lisa smirked, but she still did catch the way that rosé had glared at the sound of lisa having many girls all over her. "plus, i'm pretty sure jennie doesn't look at me that way. i will always just be one of her best friends."

"why, when you can be her best friend and girlfriend?" lisa tried cheering jisoo up, but jisoo has been going through this for a while now. it's like the words 'you will always be just her best friend' was implanted into her brain and sadly, her heart. there was no one who could fix that, but jennie.

"thanks, lisa, but it's too late."

"don't worry, jennie will come along, if not, she's gonna regret her choice about you for the rest of her life." rosé dramatically said. jisoo chuckled for a second, but quieted down and instead, started examining on the stickers of puppies on her notebook. jisoo was in love with dogs and even had had one.

"hey, guys," jennie approached the three girls. rosé and lisa greeted her with a 'hey' while jisoo, on the other hand, waved and instantly went back to looking at her stickers. "you okay, jisoo?"

jisoo only looked up and smiled before putting her head down, once again. jennie was slightly confused by her actions and looked at rosé and lisa for reassurance. "she's fine, just a little sick." rose patted jisoo's back.

"aw, after school, i was thinking about taking the dogs for a walk together, but i guess we can reschedule." jennie poked her bottom lip out. jisoo was gasped, silently, instantly regretting rosé speak for her, but she knew that if she spoke herself, it would just come out muffled since jisoo did have a habit of speaking with her hand or the end of her jacket sleeve over her mouth.

"i'll walk your dog, if that's okay with you?" jennie suggested since she knew that if jisoo was sick, she wasn't gonna be able to walk her dog out. "our dogs get along so, it won't be a problem." jennie smiled, sweetly at jisoo, who still had her head down. rosé cleared her throat, attracting jisoo's attention.