e l e v e n

"i can't believe that she would do that to me. nayeon just walks in and boom, she's already grabbing a chair for her and talking like we aren't there." jisoo shamefully stuffed a giant spoonful of ice cream into her mouth.

"it's okay, you're always gonna be her best friend," rosé tried to cheer her up, but jisoo only glared at her because she didn't wanna just be her best friend, she wanted to be her girlfriend. "only if you want to."

"i don't care anymore, nayeon can have her." jisoo closed the ice cream and placed it back into the freezer. the girls had decided to sleep in the living room for much bigger space.

"you don't mean that, jisoo." lisa said.

"yes, i do."

"you're just upset, but tomorrow, you'll be just fine." rosé said, grabbing her blanket and turning on the first scary movie of the night. jisoo grabbed the popcorn and shamefully stuffed a handful of popcorn in her mouth.

"eating will not help." lisa grabbed the popcorn from jisoo. it was like a tug-a-war, but jisoo finally had let go and pouted as she placed the last piece of popcorn in her mouth. jisoo laid her head down on rosé's hip with her arms crossed.

hey, sorry about today. can we talk? -jennie

jisoo groaned and threw her phone on the other side of the couch. "that's all she ever wants to do it talk. no, take me out on a date and confess your feelings for me to me, kiss me, do something or than talk!" jisoo wiped the fresh tears that were now coming out of her eyes, slowly.

rosé and lisa looked at each other, scared and sad. jisoo has never acted like this before which meant that she really liked jennie. the small little girl was curled up, bawling her eyes out. "we need to do something."

"there's nothing that can be done. jennie's whipped for nayeon. when have you ever seen jennie do something for jisoo so quickly and shut out everyone just for her?" lisa whispered.

"never, but things will change. one day, jisoo might come to us, crying and saying that jennie didn't wanna be her best friend anymore or jisoo confessed and jennie rejected her." rosé whispered back to lisa. jisoo was already done crying and had the energy to grab a blanket and wrap it around herself.

"i have an idea." lisa gasped. "maybe jisoo just needs to show that she doesn't care so jennie will then take her seriously."

"great idea. jisoo!" rosé and lisa jumped on the couch that jisoo was slowly falling asleep on until the girls jumped on the couch. "lisa just thought of a great idea for you."

"what?"

"show jennie how much you don't care and then, she'll take you seriously." lisa said. jisoo looked like she was thinking about it, but then sighed when she realized the idea would never work.

"she'll be too busy with nayeon to ever realize that i don't care anymore." jisoo said, already giving up on hope.

"you're right, but she's not always with nayeon and every now and then, she'll come and check on you." rosé smiled.

"fine, but if this idea doesn't work, i guarantee that you guys will be hearing an 'i told you so' from me." jisoo turned back around, snuggling into her warm blanket.

•••

a regular monday morning, jisoo standing at her locker while rosé and lisa were next to her. they hadn't seen jennie yet which made jisoo really happy because she didn't wanna face her. it wasn't until someone walked through the high school doors with a bouquet of red roses. jennie.