Chapter 5

Bellamy's POV: 
In my head I was going over and over what made Clarke get so angry at me. I know what she told me. But I do not think that that was the whole truth. I never understand what is going on in girls minds.
Later that day I saw Clarke and my sister walking out off the tent that they were sharing. They were laughing together and had really fun together. I am really happy that Octavia found a friend down here that is decent and actually friendly. Even if Clarke and I don't get along. They walked past me and I could hear their conversation.

-Later on Chad's friends Wade told me that Chad had a crush on me. I almost started to laugh then Wade told me that. I could not believe what he had told me. Clarke told Octavia.
-I know that you do not want to see him. But it would be funny if you two hooked up since he is came down on earth with all of us. Octavia told Clarke. After that I could not hear anything more of their conversation. It made me frustrated. Who the hell is Chad? What relationship does he have with Clarke? Is there even a Chad here? Why the hell is this bothering me so much? It should not affect me like this. I walked around our camp until I found Miller.

-Do you know who the hell Chad is? Octavia and Clarke is talking about him and I just want to know who he is. Can you ask O? If I ask her she won't tell me. I told Miller. I was really frustrated now.
-You are jealous! Miller said.
-No, I am not jealous! I said harsh. Miller just rolled his eyes at me. 
-Whatever you say Blake. But yeah, I can talk to Octavia. See you later! Miller said and walked away. 

Octavia's POV:
I was in the dropship hanging out with Clarke. I like that we are friends. She is literally the only one I can talk to about real problems. Harper is a friend of mine. But it isn't the same. Harper is just a friend meanwhile Clarke is my best friend. A while later Miller walked into the dropship. He had a smirk on his lips. What was he up to know?

-What's up? I asked as I went over to the metal table and jumped up so that I could sit on the table.
-Who is this Chad guy you two are talking about? Miller ask straight away.
-A guy that had or made still have a crush on Clarke. Clarke got him into trouble on the ark. Now he is down on the ground with us. But he got arrested for other reasons since what happened between him and Clarke was almost eight years ago. Clarke can not stand Chad. But it would be fun if we could use Chad to make Bellamy jealous. I told Miller.
-Guys! I am literally standing right here. Next to the two of you. I can hear everything. Clarke said annoyed.
-Bellamy is jealous of Chad and he does not even know who that guy is. Miller said.
-Wouldn't it be fun if we made Bellamy jealous? It will be really fun. Please guys. Can we do that? I asked. I already knew that Miller was on board with this plan. Clarke was standing quietly. She did not say anything for a long time.
-Okay. We can do this. Remember something. I have no feelings for Bellamy Blake. Clarke said.
-YES! This will be so fun. I said. I love my brother and all. Still I love pranking him so bad. Not that this is a prank or anything. 
-Blake is going to be so mad when he figures out what we are up to. Miller said. 
-That sounds just like my brother. I said and laughed.

-So do you have a plan O? Clarke asked me.

-Of course I have. I am always prepared for everything. I said. 

-So tell me. What should I do? Miller asked. 
-As I said, I have a plan. But I need to think over how it all is going to be played out. However you can just tell him a part of the truth. Maybe you could add something that will make him extra jealous? I suggested. 

-Sure O. Miller said and walked out. 

Bellamy's POV:
I was walking around camp. I was really I annoyed as I was waiting for Miller to get back. I hope that he has some good and useful information. For what I have no idea. I just need to know about Clarke and this Chad dude. Then I feel someone tapping on my left shoulder. It was Miller and it looks like he is really enjoying all of this.

-So? What did Octavia say? Who is Chad? I asked eager.
-Well, he is a guy that got into trouble when Clarke a thing happened between them. He has a major crush on Clarke. He is down here on earth with us. Clarke is trying to stay away since she doesn't want to get dragged into what they once had. Miller said. Something about Miller's tone made me doubt him a little. It feels like he isn't telling me everything. I brushed the feeling of me.
-Seriously dude. Stop being so jealous. It isn't good for you. Plus Clarke doesn't have any feelings for him. Miller told me. I am not jealous. I said harsh.
-Whatever you say man. However I can see the way you are looking at her. You really do have a weak spot for Clarke. I gotta go now. See you later Blake! Miller said and walked away. Not long after that I see Murphy. He is a real pain in the ass. But he is good to have around. 
-Murphy! Come here for a moment. I said. 
-What's up Blake? He asked. 

-Do you know anyone named Chad here? I asked Murphy. To be honest I have no idea what half of these teenagers names are. I don't really care. They listen to me after all. 
-Yeah? How come? Are you going to interrogate him? What has Chad done? Am I going to like what is coming? Murphy asked. 
-Just shut the fuck up Murphy. I am going to talk to him. There will be no violence. I said. Murphy looked weirdly at me.
-Okay, fine, he might get a little hurt if he doesn't talk. I will do the talking. You can do the rest. I said.