Chapter 17

Clarke's POV:
I sat on one side of the sofa and Bellamy on the other side. We haven't talked much. I liked the silence, peace and how comfortable we have became around each other. Change of environment is nice sometimes. Especially if Bellamy Blake is with you. If only this could be forever it would be even more perfect. As we all know this is only temporary. I am okay with that. We can always come here and shut the world out together. I have been drawing the sketch of Bellamy for a while now. I myself think that the drawing is turning out pretty good. I just hope that Bellamy will like it as much as I do. It is pretty hard to impress that guy after all. I am alway up for a challange.
The tiredness was starting to drift of and I got more energetic. I kept focusing on Bellamy and the drawing. I was not done with it yet since I want it to be perfect. When it comes to my drawings I want it to be perfect, if not I'm not happy with myself.

-Are you done yet princess? Bellamy asked. He doesn't look bored or anything. He just wanted to see how the sketch were turning out.
-No, most of it is. I am just not happy with it yet. Something is missing. Give me a few more minutes and it will be done. I promised Bellamy. Those few minutes turned out to be more like twentyfive minutes instand. I could tell that Bellamy were excited to see how it turned out.
-What about now? Is it done? Can I see the sketch? Bellamy begged.

-Stop it Bell! You annoy me. I mumbled. When I looked up to face Bellamy he was grinning. Bellamy already knew that I was done. He grabbed the notepad from me. Bellamy were studying the sketch of himself for a while.
-You know that you are amazing right? Bellamy said.
-I have never heard that one before. Yeah, I am pretty amazing. Aren't I? I said and giggled a little. Bellamy was still holding the sketch of himself. Instand of saying something he leaned in and kissed me. It was soft and passionated, just how I like it. 
-Are you sure about this? Bellamy asked. 
-Yes. I said and kissed him again.

Octavia's POV:
Bellamy and Clarke has been gone for most of the day. Of course I knew there they were even if they have not told me there they went. It is obvious that they went to the bunker since barely anyone knows about it. Miller send out two hunting team. I had talked to Miller and we decided that Miller should stay instand of going with the other hunters. Someone were going to have to run camp meanwhile my brother and Clarke were gone. And I were going to see Lincoln for the day. So there is where I am right now. 
-I hate to hide our relationship. I said as I looked at Lincoln.
-I know. I feel the same. You know what will happen if the other grounders or your brother finds out. Especially when the rest of your people soon are coming down. Lincoln said. 
-I know. I have to talk to Clarke when she gets back later. I said. 

-Isn't she your cover? Lincoln asked me surprised.
-Well, yeah she is. Lately she and Bell have become closer. Which is one of my goals. Bell and Clarke are keeping each other company right now. They are not even at camp. If you ask me they will probably come back late tonight or tomorrow. I explained. 
-We have the whole day for ourselves? Lincoln asked. His face lit up with happiness as he then kissed me.
-Yeah, we do. I know how I would like to spend it. I said and kissed him back. 

Miller's POV:
There is barely anything to do at camp these past day that is fun. All we do is repairing everything that the storm and acid fog destroyed. Meanwhile Clarke and Bellamy are gone doing god knows what. It is okay that Octavia left since she almost never gets to see Lincoln. A girl named Raven Reyes has been trying her best to make the radio working again so that we can get incontact with the ark. We can radio each other down here on earth tho. I walked into the dropship. I was just in time. When Raven saw me her face lit up. 

-I got the radio working Miller! Dr Abby Griffin wants to talk to Clarke.  Raven said. She was our best engineer.
-Tell her that Clarke is out hunting or something since I'm not even sure what she is doing. But it's something important I can radio Clarke. She will probably be here pretty fast with Bellamy. I told Raven.
-Dr Abby Griffin and Marcus Kane told me that the ark is coming down in two days. Raven said. Both Clarke and Bellamy has to know this immediately. I asked Raven if she could try to get incontact with Clarke and Bellamy. It took around twenty minutes before we heard anything from Bellamy and Clarke. They didn't seem to be happy when Raven and I radio them. In contrary from Raven and I interrupting them, Clarke seemed to be excited about the ark coming down. Nonetheless Bellamy did not say much. Most of the time he were quiet. They promised us that they are going to be back in a while. Shit! I have to get a hold of Octavia. She has to be back before them. Or Bellamy will be really upset with us all. 

Clarke's POV:
I was filled with overjoyed. Even if I am really upset with my mother it will be nice to finally see her again. My mother is family after all. She is the only family member I got left and I do not want to lose her.
Bellamy was not happy to here that we need to get back. Then again he was really happy with what just had happened a while before Raven and Miller got incontact with us. I am really looking toward to meet Talia, on of my friends on the ark. Talia and Wells had been my only friends on the ark. I am not close with Wells anymore. Last time I saw Talia was a few days before I got locked up. I never got to say goodbye. She never got to visit me. Everytime you lose someone you care about it hurts. But I am learning to deal with the pain. 

-Are you ready to leave? Bellamy asked.
-Not really. As you have said before we can always come back here. And we will do that in near time. I said as I kissed Bellamy. We closed the door and covered it up as we always do. Bellamy grabbed my hand as we walked back to camp. We talked for a while until we saw our camp again. I am not ready to meet them yet. I have two days to prepare myself to meet my mother again. I lucky to have Bellamy by my side. My feelings for Bellamy Blake is growing deeper and it scares the living hell out of me. 
-Ready to face reality again? Bellamy asked. He already knew the  answer. Before anyone could see us at camp we unlocked hands and Bellamy kissed me on the lips. It wasn't because we were trying to hide our relationship or whatever this is. It is just that we have not labeled our relationship yet. It gets a little confusing time to time. After what happened today it is pretty clear that we are moving in the same direction together.
Then Monty opened the gate to our camp as Bellamy and I walked in together side by side. The reality of life kicks in as we walk in.