Chapter 50

Bellamy's POV:
Clarke and I had gotten back to camp with our children. It was quite quiet when we came back. The sun had gone down. Many people had apparently got to bed. The whole time back we had to carry our children since they both had fallen asleep. Neither Clarke or I had a walkie-talkie with us. If we had, we could have stayed overnight at the bunker. None of us want to worry our friends or Clarke's mother. The best thing was for us to return to camp the same evening. Clarke and I agreed on that. 

-Clarke offered to take care of the kids tonight. So that I could spend time with our friends. I had suggested that Abby and Kane could take care of them. It didn't matter. She is too tired tonight so she wanted to go to bed right away when we returned. Plus M.J would probably wake up soon wanting to be fed.
-How was your day? My sister asked me.

-Great. We went to the bunker and spent time with the kids. M.J slept most of the time and Aurora were drawing. It was nice to be away for a while from all the madness that goes on here sometimes. I told my friends.
-That's nice to hear. Monty said. 

-Indeed it is. Harper said and looked at Monty in disbelief. 
-Wait, have I missed something? I asked. 
-Yeah, you have. Take a walk with me big brother. Octavia said and dragged me away. I were really confused now. It feels like they are going to tell me that someone died while we were gone. Apparently Octavia understood what I were thinking.

-Don't worry. No one died. Happiness half died. Remember when Raven told everyone that she is pregnant? The child is Murphy's. That means that he cheated on Emori with Raven. Emori is furious right now. They have been fighting for hours now since Murphy told everyone the truth. Monty and Harper broke up because some other girl were flirting with Monty. It was all innocent. Harper does not understand that so she broke up with him. There is nothing to worry about because Monty and Harper is going to figure out things and get back together. They can not stay mad at each other for long. That is what happened today. We all are really happy for you and Clarke. Many people envy your relationship and are jealous of the two of you. Octavia explained to me.
-Oh. I said. I couldn't seem to say anything else. 
-I would suggest that you go to your little family and enjoy your time together. Then thnigs will at least feel a little more normal here. Octavia said.
-Okay. You and Lincoln are okay, right? I asked.
-Yeah, we are better than ever. Octavia told me.

-That's good. I said and walked away. Then I got back to Clarke's and my room I took of my boots and jacket. Then I got under the sheets and pulled Clarke tight into me as my arms found their way around her waist. 
-You are in early. Clarke whispered. 
-Yeah, I would rather be here with you than out there with our friends. I said. 

-Is everything okay? Clarke asked worried. 
-A lot of things happened today apparently. You will found out about it tommorrow. Now I would suggest that we go to sleep before M.J decides to wake up. I said.
-I love you Bell. Clarke said.
-I love you deeply princess. I said and kissed her shoulder before we fell asleep together. 

Clarke's POV:
I woke up in the middle of the night. M.J had started to cry. His crying woke Aurora. Bellamy on the other hand didn't wake up. Lucky him. Then Aurora started to cry. I can not take care of two crying children by myself. I shook Bellamy a little so that he woke up.
-What is it princess? He mumbled.
-Your children are crying. I said. I got up from the bed and walked over to the crib there M.J were laying as he cried. I lifted him up, walked over to one of the chairs and started to feed him. Bellamy picked up Auora and tried to make her stop crying. It isn't often that she cries. Usually it's only M.J. Bellamy had a worried look.
-Clarke? I think that Aurora has a fever. Bellamy said.
-Okay, just do as we have done before. Go and get a wet cold cloth and hold it againt her forehead. She usually likes that when she has a fever. I told Bellamy.
-Right. I will be back soon. Bellamy said and made an attempt to leave.
-Aren't you forgetting anything? I asked Bellamy.
-Right again. Bellamy said. He picked up Aurora and walked out of the room. Luckily for us she were not crying, half screaming, anymore. Bellamy were going to the medical bay with her to get some other medicin for her meanwhile I kept feeding M.J. 
-Daddy and sister are soon back. I told M.J. Even if he had no clue what I were talking about. He is the most adorable little guy I have seen. And he is my son. Around fifteen minutes later Bellamy and Aurora were back. She had fallen asleep again on Bellamy's shoulder. He put her down on our bed as M.J were done being fed. I laid him in his crib. The crib is Aurora's old one. Then I fell asleep in Bellamy's strong and comfortable arms again.