Chapter 13

Clarke's POV:
A week later Octavia, Miller and I were out. We were far away from the camp. We were going to explore earth a little more than we had before. Bellamy had allowed us to do that. Before he had agreed to let us go Bellamy and I had had a big argument. We were furious at each other. After a few hours he had come around and we made up as he let us go. Except from that argument and another smaller we were getting closer as friends. When Octavia saw us getting closer as friends she started to back of our backs a little. I had over heard a bit of a conversation between her and Jasper. She had said "I think that they can figure out their relationship on their own". I had been smiling when she said that. It was nice that our friends doesn't try to push our friendship so much. Still it doesn't meant that they had stopped making stupid comments when Bellamy and I were seen hanging out together. I had told Octavia about my father because she wanted to know what had brough me and Bellamy closer. Plus she was my best friends so she deserves to know. But I have not told anyone else. And that is how it is going to remain. Octavia promised not to tell anyone and so had Bellamy. 
-Hey guys. I think that we should run and take shelter. Miller said. Octavia and I looked at him. Acid fod were appearing from nowhere. For a few seconds I stood completly still. I felt a hand grabbing my hand. Octavia had already started to ran. It was Miller. He dragged me with me until I realized that I had to start running. Then he let go of my hand. He found a cave. We got as far in as we could. We had a radio with us so we could get in contact with the others. Bellamy must be worrying sick when he sees the acid fog. 

-Are you two okay? I asked Miller and Octavia. 
-Yeah. Clarke next time I would like if you started to run instand of you letting me drag you with us. Miller said and smiled. 
-I am okay. But we should radio Bellamy. Octavia said.
-Do you have the radio? Miller asked me. I looked at Octavia then at Miller. I thought that one of them had it. I am going to do something stupid. 

-The acid fog hasn't isn't outside the cave. I can run back and get it. I said. 
-Clarke there is no way in hell that you are doing that. Octavia said.
-Too late. I said and ran out of the cave. I were looking for the radio. I finally found it on the ground. I reached down for it. When I had picked up the radio I saw the acid fog. It was getting closer to me. The fog were like twenty meters away from me. I ran faster than I ever had toward the cave. I made it in time before it had caught up to me. 

-Don't tell Bellamy that I did this. I said.
-Just get in contact with your boyfriend Clarke. Miller said.

-He isn't my boyfriend. I mumbled. I tried to get in contact with the camp. The radio didn't work. Why the hell isn't it working? We need it now the most. I am losing it all. I started to breath heavily. Miller and Octavia looked at me. They had a concerned look. 

-Are you okay? Octavia asked me. 
-Water. I need water. I said. Octavia gave me the last water that we had with us. It took a while until I my breathing became steady again. Octavia suggested that we should rest for a while until the acid fog has passed. I thought that it was a good idea and so did Miller. 
-I can keep guard. You two can rest. I told them. Octavia tried to protest but I won the argumment. 

Hours later:
The acid fog has been gone for a while but I wanted to wait to be sure that it won't come back. No one can predict when it comes or goes. I woke my friends up. Both of them had forgotten where we were. And why we are in a cave. 

-Let's get home to your boyfriend Clarke. And to your brother O. Miller said.
-I said that Bellamy isn't my boyfriend. I protested.

-But you want him to be. Octavia said. I was going to protest, I knew that it would be useless so I kept quiet instand. The three of us walked back. I remember the whole way back. It is a long walk back home. I knew that we were going to pass through the bunker. I wanted to get that drawing of Bellamy and give it to him.
-Guys, I was wondering if you could stay here for a while? I need to go and get something. I said.
-Why can we not come with you? Miller asked. 
-Because it is a private section. I said. 

-You know that we are going to follow you anyway. Right Miller? Octavia said and turned to Miller. He was on Octavia's side on this. I murmured something that they could not hear. From there were were now it was not a long walk to the bunker. It  took twenty minutes to get there. I opened the door to the bunker. Octavia and Miller looked amazed by the place. Miller made a comment about Bellamy and I in here. I looked through the shelves. I was trying to find the drawing. 

-Are you looking for the drawing? Octavia asked me. I was shocked then she said that. How could she know about the drawing? By my look she could tell that I was confused.
-Bellamy has the drawing. It is a beautiful sketch if you ask me. Bell wanted to keep it. My brother likes you and you know that. Octavia said. Why would Bellamy take when I told him not to? We decided to get back to the camp. I didn't have to say anything. Miller and Octavia promised not to tell anyone about this place as long as they were allowed to come here. Of course they could do that. Then we walked back the laughed, talked and had really fun since there were no acid fog that he have to run from. I became happy then I saw our camp. Octavia ran in as Miller and I walked side by side. Then we walked into camp I saw Bellamy embracing Octavia in a hug. He looked really relieved to see his baby sister. I wish that I had a brother who would protect me the way Bellamy tries to protect his sister. Then Miller and I stood next to Octavia and Bellamy the seemed relieved again. First he "bro hugged" Miller. What surprised me then was that Bellamy embraced me in a hug. I felt safe in his arms. I didn't want to let go. "Let's talk" Bellamy whispered to me as he was hugging me. I don't really know why but the conversation is making me nervous since I have no idea what he wants to talk about. A few seconds later the beautiful moment was gone because Bellamy let go of the hug.
-I am so happy to see the three of you back here. Bellamy said.