Chapter 9

Octavia's POV:
I am really glad that Clarke is okay again. I can not believe how strong she really is. It amazes me. After everything that happens all the time Bellamy doesn't let me out of camp. And since Clarke was shoot a while back and now has had a seizure she can not come with me. And Bellamy doesn't really trust Harper yet. So there is no way that I can see Lincoln. Don't get me wrong, I care for Clarke and wants her to be healthy and happy. But I want to be able to see Lincoln. 
-How is she Bell? I asked as he walked out of the dropship. 
-She is asleep now. I think that she has a concussion. Bellamy said.
-She doesn't have a concussion. I said. 

-I know that. I just thought that for a minute. She is just, I don't know how to say it. She was different. Anyhow I was going to radio the ark and talk to her mother. She must be scared not know what is happening to her daughter right now. Bellamy told me. 
-Clarke is a strong and stubborn girl. But please don't put to much preasure on her. It isn't good for her. You might not be able to see it. If you want to help her, don't preasure her with things. You don't know her whole story. I said before I walked away leaving my brother confused. 
I was walking around camp. I had nothing to do and I was bored as hell. I really wanted to leave camp and get out of here. I am aware that if I leave Bellamy will have me watched every moved I make. I walked into the dropship. Clarke was the only one in there. I sat down on the stool next to  her. 

-Bell? I heard Clarke murmured as she was waking up.
-It's the younger Blake. How are you feeling? I asked Clarke. She looked disappointed to see me. 

-You don't seem happy that I am here. I said.
-No no, that isn't it. I am really glad that you are here. It's just that Bellamy promised to be here then I woke up. But as I said I'm happy to see you O. Clarke said and smiled.

-You like Bell. As in like like him. I said.
-O, you are partly right. I like Bellamy. But I don't like like him.  Clarke said.
-Whatever you say princess. I said trying to imitate Bellamy. Clarke just laughed at me. I told her that I was going to go and get Bellamy so she could wait there she is right now. 

Bellamy's POV:
There wasn't much to do today at camp. All the teenagers here had found out what happened to Clarke. No one is really trying to start trouble or anything like that. I sat on a stock. Miller and Murphy sat next to me. We talked about life in general. After a while Octavia marched up to us. She didn't look to happy.
-Your princess is upset with you Bell. She is awake. Octavia said then she marched away again. Shit, I totally forgot about Clarke. I was fast up on my feets as I walked toward the entrance of the dropship. Clarke was sitting on the metal table and she looked annoyed. 
-You were suppose to be here when I woke up. You promised Blake. She said. She wasn't upset or angry at me. She seemed disappointed. 

-Sorry about that. I was busy doing a thing. Don't look at me like that. Okay, I forgot to check up on you. I said when I saw the way she looked at me. 
-I will forgive you if you take me out of camp tommorrow. Clarke said. She had a smirk on her lips. 

-Then I guess I won't be forgiven for forgetting you here princess. I said. Now it was my turn to smirk. Clarke looked really unhappy with me. 
-Tell me one thing you like about me and maybe I will consider taking you out of camp. I said.

-That is so easy to answer. I love to see the way you take care of your sister. What is it you usually say? My sister, my responsibility. Clarke said. That wasn't the answer that I expected but it was good. 

-Fine, you win princess. I said. Clarke jumped of the table. Then her feets were on the could ground she grabbed the table as she closed her eyes. I knew that she was dizzy. I could tell that by her body language. I walked up to her and scooped her up in my arms. I was going to take her to her tent. Octavia could look after her then. Then I walked out with Clarke in my arms, others were looking at us weirdly. I have learned not to listen or care about their stupid comments.
When Clarke and I were in her tent I laid her down on one of the makeshift beds. The beds are not very comfortable. But it is much better then sleeping on the ground. I was wondering if there is something else that is going on that makes Clarke act like this. It is not normal to see her this like this.

-I will go and get O. She can keep you company. This is not a discussion. I told Clarke.
-Bell, stay. I know that it might be weird. Just don't leave. Okay? Clarke said.
-As the princess wishes for. I said and sat down on the makeshift bed next to Clarke. She had turned around so I can not see her face. I will keep my promise to her that we are going for a walk away from camp tommorrow. 

Octavia's POV:
This evening was unexpectedly quiet. Many people had gone to bed earlier than usual. My friends and I along with forty other teenagers were awake. It might seem much. But we were one hundred teenagers who were send down.

Monty and Jasper had together made some moonshine. A few people had one too many to drink. Personally it doesn't taste to good. But I love it anyway. It was Murphy, Miller, Harper, Monty, Jasper and Raven who were awake and hanged out. I guess that Clarke is still resting. Even tho I believe that she doesn't need anymore sleep.

My friends and I sat on logs and played true or dare and would you rather. It was fun but it got boring after a while.
Not long after that I decided to go to sleep since we are always getting up early. And hopefully I can see Lincoln tommorrow. I really hope I will. When I walked into my tent, which I share with my beloved best friend Clarke I saw her and Bellamy fast asleep. They were so cute. I didn't want to wake them up so I walked back to my friends.

-Hey Harper? Can I share tent with you tonight? I asked.
-Yeah, sure. Harper said. I thanked her.
-Why aren't you sleeping at yours? Murphy asked.
-You will see tommorrow. Good night guys. I said and walked toward Harper's tent.