Chapter 10

Clarke's POV:
This night I had had one of the best sleeps of all time. I felt more energetic now. I remember what had happened yesterday with my seizure. Then I woke up I looked at my left. Octavia wasn't in her bed. Then I looked at my right next to me. I already knew that someone were laying next to me. But I had to look at who it was.
It was Bellamy. He looked really peacefull when he is asleep. Like all the stress and constant worries that something is going to happened were gone. That is when I realized that my head was laying on his chest and his arms were wrapped around me body. I only remember that he sat next to me when I had fallen asleep. So I have no idea how we here.
-Good morning princess. I heard Bellamy saying. His voice were husky and sexy in the morning. There is no denial in that. Darn it Clarke! You are starting to like Bellamy Blake. That I can not do. This is why Octavia didn't sleep in the tent tonight. She should know better. Which is that nothing happened between her brother and I.

-Morning to you to Blake. I said and yawned.
-Are you seriously still tired princess? Bellamy asked.
-No, I am not. I just don't want to get up. I want to lay here for the rest of the day and do nothing. I told Bellamy.

-And I thought that you wanted to get out of camp today. But I guess that we can cancell that then. Bellamy said. By now he was smirking.
-Shut up. I want to get out. I am getting bored here and I want to do something. I said.
-You said that you wanted to stay here all day. Bellamy said.

-Don't try to twist my words. I murmured. I made an attempt to get up but to my luck Bellamy pulled me back down on the bed. Ugh, what was wrong with him. I have to admit that it is nice to lay in bed and do nothing.
-Just a few more minutes. Bellamy whispered. I could not argue with that.
-You realize that we are cuddling right now? I said. I didn't face Bellamy but I was more than sure that he was smirking.

-It could be our thing princess. Bellamy said and laughed a little.
-Fights, arguments, constantly getting on each others nerves and cuddles are our thing now? I said.
-You said it. Bellamy said.
Around twenty minutes later Bellamy and I were outside our tent. I mean mine and Octavia's tent. I have to get it together. There were barely any people up. Except for a few. One of them was Octavia. When I walked up to her she were smiling. I knew exactly what she was thinking.

-I know that you and my brother didn't do the deed. But I know that you two are getting way to close for just being co-leaders. I approve for your relationship with my big brother. I am rooting for you and my brother way to hard. And so does our friends. But you already knew that. Sorry for babbling so much. Octavia said.
-I am just going to ignore what you said and act like I didn't hear any of that. I told Octavia.
-So what are you going to do today? She asked.
-I am leaving camp for the day. I am allowed to do that. I said happily.
-WHAT? How come that you are allowed to do that? Bellamy won't even let me out. Oh, now I see it. Bellamy is coming with you. He will be your personal bodyguard if something happens. I would ask if I could come. But I would rather stay out of this. See you later Clarke. And be carefull. I don't want you to get hurt in any sort of way. Octavia said before she walked away.

An hour later then most of the campers were up Bellamy told them that I were coming with him to go and hunt. I do not know if they bought it or not. There were going to be the same rules as always. Which is that Octavia and Miller is in charge. Bellamy did what he always does. He threatened whoever would hurt O.
Bellamy and I walked out of camp. Both of us had weapons with us. We had it for safety. Plus we had to caught something to prove to the others that we actually were out hunting. I was a really good hunter but I don't like other to know about it.
-Where do you want to go? Bellamy asked me. I really wanted to visit the bunker. Or as I call it my bunker. Since I am the only one who knows about it. I don't want to show it to anyone. I know how selfish that is. On the other hand Bellamy would not let me out of his sight. That I knew for sure. I made my decision to show him.
-To my secret place. But if you tell anyone, I mean anyone I will hurt you Bellamy Blake. I said. Somehow I could not help but smile.

-I promise. Now show me the way princess. Bellamy said. And so I did. I knew the way to that bunker to well. We walked for a while until we were there. I opened the door carefully. The door was hidden and not easy to find at all. Bellamy stepped into the bunker before me. Then we were inside I closed and locked the door. I turned on the light in the bunker. There were candles to. But I didn't bother to light them. Bellamy walked around in the bunker. He looked a little amazed by it all. Then he were on the other side of the bunker I saw a paper from the notepad that I had thrown away. It was laying next to the sofa. I picked it fast up and tried to hide it. There were no use to hide the paper since Bellamy already had seen it.
-That's that princess? Bellamy asked me.
-A paper? I said as innocent as I possible could.

-Let me see it. Bellamy said as he walked toward me.
-No, I can not allow that to happen. It is mine and it is private. What is mine is mine. I said.

-Fine. Keep it to yourself. Bellamy said. I was relieved to hear that. I took a deep breath and looked down on the floor. Then I felt Bellamy taking the paper away from me.
-GIVE IT BACK BLAKE! I yelled. Bellamy just laughed at me. He stopped laughing when he saw what I had been drawing. Bellamy was quiet for sometime as he looked at the paper. His face lit up.
-This is amazing princess. You are a true artist. I have to admit that I was suprised that you made a sketch of me. Bellamy said. He did not look upset or anything in that direction. Instand he looked genuine happy. It doesn't happen often, but he was smiling as he looked at the sketch I made and then at me.