Chapter 6

Bellamy's POV:
I still can't believe that this is bothering me so much. I followed Murphy. He was going to show me who Chad is so that I can have a talk with him. Murphy stopped walking. He pointed at a few teenagers guys. They looked like they were between the age of sixteen and eighteen. I have never been scared of confronting anyone. I am sure of one thing and that is that I am not scared of confronting Chad. I do not even remember what the whole point of this is. Were I really going to do this? Why is this so important to do? I told myself to get it together.
-Seriously man? I do not know what this is about. But if you want to kick his ass I would gladly do it. Murphy said.
-Of course you would. I murmured. I had to make a fast decision right now. Why was this so hard for me? I made up my mind. I was not going to confront him with violence like Murphy would like. I am just going to talk to the guy. Hopefully I will be calm. But I can not promise anything.
-What is it going to be Blake? Murphy asked.
-Let's go and talk to the guy. I said low. 
-You really do dislike this guy, don't you? If so why do you dislike him? Murphy asked. 
-That is none of your business. I said harsh. Murphy and I walked over to Chad and his friends. He actually do look like a desent guy. I have a bad feeling when I talk up to them. 
-You are Chad  right? I asked even tho I already knew that it was him. 
-Yeah? Have I done something wrong? He asked.
-Do you like Clarke Griffin or not? Murphy asked Chad. What the hell? Why would Murphy ask him that? I knew that this was not a good idea at all. 

-I can't confirm or deny it. Do you got a problem with it? Chad said and smirked. He was trying his best to look cool infront of his friends. But I can see right through him. 
-We would like if you stay away from her. I said. 

-I haven't talked with the princess in years. Chad said. 
-Why are you calling her princess? Murphy asked. 
-Did you seriously think that you were the one who came up with that nickname? I gave her that nickname when she was younger. Chad said. Something inside of me started to boil. I was furious at Chad. I looked at Murphy and nodded. He could have his fun now if he wanted as I walked away. I do not even care what Murphy is going to do to Chad. 

Clarke's POV:
I was in the dropship then two guys around the age of seventeen came in. They were carrying another guy. He didn't look too good. I could immediately tell that he had been beaten up. The two guys lay down the other guy on the metal table.
I was that it was Chad. Why was this happening? Not long ago I said that I do not want anything to do with him. And now he is laying here all beaten up.

-Who did this? I asked the boys.
-Bellamy and Murphy. One of the guy said. Then I heard that I got furious. Why would they do this? What motive do they had to beat Chad up this bad?
-May I please get an explanation why this happened? I asked them.
-Murphy asked if Chad likes you and a few other stuff. And then Chad was being beaten up. There weren't really anything that we could do. The other guy said.
-Thanks guy. You may go now. And try to stay as far away as you can from Murphy and Bellamy if you don't want to end up in here. I told them before they walked out. 

Later that day then the sun started to go down and a few people had made a bonfire, I was walking around camp. I was trying to clear my head. It isn't easy to do that here with all the teenagers. Chad had told me what had happened. I was really upset with Murphy and Bellamy. Especially with Bellamy.
Unsually I talk with Octavia or Miller about this. But this time I wanted to be by myself. Instand of telling anyone what I was going to do I just walked out of camp. This time I don't even care about the consequences. I just want to be alone. There no one can find me. I have been exploring the woods before so I knew there I was going. I had found two different bunkers. So I decided to go to the nearest bunker. I was going to spend the night there. The camp can survive without me. At least I hope that they can. It wasn't a long walk.
I opened the door and walked in. You could look the door to the bunker from the inside. So that is what I did. Now no one can come in. Not that anyone would be out looking for me. If they did they would be really stupid. Plus I do not think that Bellamy would let anyone out at this time of the evening.
This is the first officially night that I spend away from camp. There is a few things that I can do the keep myself occupid. I lit a few candles and sat down on the sofa. I took of my boots and jacket before I sat down. There were many shelves in here. And on one special shelf there were pencilis, colors, a notepad and other things that could use to paint and write things. I really do like this place.
I have been here a few other times. However I have not been able to stay here for more than twenty to thiry minutes per time. Which sucks. I am sure of one thing and that is that I am not going to show anyone this place. It might be a little bit selfish but I don't care at all. I stayed up for hours before I got tired. Before I drifted off to sleep I promised myself that I will come here more frequent. And I have to deal with Bellamy tommorrow. Which I am not to happy about.