Fantasy vs Reality

Your pov.

"None of this can be real! " I shouted. I ran around and they followed. I tripped and went rolling down a hill. My head hit a rock and everything turned black. I gasped and my eyes widened. I was breathing heavily. I looked around and saw that I was moving not my legs but in a car. "Oh no how long have I been out? Wait a minute I've been kidnapped! " I shouted.

"Y/n calm down you haven't been kidnapped. " I heard someone say. I turned around and accidentally hit someone in the face. "Ow! " I heard someone say. I looked and saw Valt. I gasped.

"Valt! I can't believe that your that kidnapped me. " I said.

"What are you talking about he didn't kidnap you. " I saw a little kid say behind him.

"Tell her to calm down. " another guy said.

"Valt where are we? " I asked.

"We're in Spain! " he shouted.

"Why?! " I asked shouting.

"You said that you'd come with me. You know because we we're all splitting up. And you picked a random name from a hat because Shu left before the actual day he was going leave. And when you took out the past it said my name, so your here with me. " he said.

"How long was I out? " I asked.

"About almost three days. " Valt said. I face palmed myself.

"Wait where are we going? " I asked.

"BC Sol. " he said. I thought about it for a while.

"Okay."  I said.

Time skips...

We got to BC Sol only to try to get kicked out by the guards. Valt got mad and ran past them almost running into a lady, but he jumped over her. Then there was this whole entire commotion between them three. I walked between the two guards and the little kid walked behind me. I leaned on a wall as they talked as if I were invisible.

"Hey where's...? " I cut Valt off.

"I'm right here. " I said. I opened one eye to look at him.

"Wait a minute your y/n! You inspired the girls that go here to beyblade! Your a celebrity! I can't believe your here in BC Sol! " she said really excited.

"That's cool... " she cut me off.

"Just call me Chris and this is our bey trainer!" She shouted shaking my hand a lot.

"It's nice to meet the both of you. " she said still shaking my hand.

"Chris... " the guy said.

"Yeah what is it? " she asked.

"Your shaking her hand a lot. " he said.

"Oh... " she left me go and I moved me hand around. "Hehehe.... Sorry. " she said.

"It's alright don't sweat it. " I said. I looked back and looked at the little kid. He looked at me wide eyed. He got down on the floor as if I were some sort of queen. He even did the thing when they hail to the king and queen. "N-no don't do that, please get up. " I said.

"All hail y/n. " he said. I jumped back.

"No stop don't do that. " I said. "Hey kid get up from the floor. " I continued. He kept on doing the all hail thing. "Valt! " I shouted. He looked back confused. He looked down and saw the kid. He ran and picked him up. But the kid jumped up and grabbed a hold of my leg. I tried to walk back, but I tripped over something and fell back. I just laid down on the ground.