Facing Red Eye

Previously...

"Did you come for the same reason as them? " he asked.

"For Shu, yes I did. " I said.

"You guys don't know him. Everything you guys know about him you choose to see in him. " he said.

Your POV.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"You all think he's nice right?"

"Of course he is, that's one of the ways that makes him amazing."

"Do you even still love him?"

"Of course I do. My heart only belongs to him."

"Do you think he still loves you? Cause I think that he doesn't need you in his life."

My eyes got teary and I felt my heart sink. Why would he say that? He doesn't even know Shu.

"Y-you don't know if he actually thinks that way."

"What if I did know?"

"Then your a liar! Me and Shu have been through a lot together."

"Why don't we just cut this little chat that is getting is nowhere and battle? I'm sure you would like to join eveyone else. Wakiya was the first one to fail, then everyone else tried but they failed as well. They are not strong."

"Yes they are! Plus Wakiyia is scared of heights. Poor Wakiyia must have been terrified battleing you here. I sure hope him and everyone else are okay."

"You seem to care a lot about Wakiyia. He did after all try battleing me first so he can help you. Are you two a thing?"

"No we are not. We have established that multiple times and I've told him..." He cut my off.

"Why don't you just go out with him? I mean you won't find Shu anytime soon, and he doesn't want you in his life anymore."

"Shu is the only one who makes me feel good about myself, he's the only one who also made my heart beat that fast, the first to make me blush, the first to give me butterflies in my stomach and so much more. I'll wait for him no matter how long it takes."

He took out his bey, Sprizen. I walked over to him and tried getting Sprizen, but he put him away. I grabbed his shirt and leaned my head on his chest, tears started to run down my cheeks.

"Please give Sprizen back. He's not your's, Sprizen is Shu's. I'll feel a bit more calm with Sprizen until I actually see Shu."

Tears countinued to run down my cheeks and hugged him tightly. Hugging him felt right, I felt safe. But the only time I felt this around someone was Shu. I slowly started to calm down until he pushed me away. I looked at him shocked. But he just stood there.

"I'm the only one who can unlock and control Sprizens true power. Shu never should've had him to begin with."

I wiped away my tears and looked at him.

"I'll battle you now. If I win you have to give me Sprizen."

He walked towards the stadium and I follwed him. I put Virgo and my vey together again. Red Eye did the same.

"3... 2.. 1... Let it rip!" we both shouted in fusion. Both of our beys now in the stadium.

Red Eye quickly went for the middle and Virgo crashed into Sprizen. He moved a bit but quickly went back to the middle.

"Your just playing around. Let's end this now."

I looked at him confused and next thing I know Virgo bursts. My eyes widened and I quickly grabbed her. I backed up and put Virgo back together. He walked towards me and stood in front of me. I looked around and was a couple steps away from the edge.

"I keep Sprizen. And forget about Shu he doesn't want you anymore." I took a step back with my hands on my chest. "He's gone." I looked down and shook my head. He made it seem like Shu is gone forever. He can't be gone. I was zoned out that I was backing up to much.

I took another step back and lost my balance. Ran out of room, my eyes widened and I expected to fall but I felt someone grab my hand. My heart was beating at the fear of falling from such a height. I felt myself shaking. I looked up and saw Red Eye holding my hand.

"Your shaking." I quickly nodded. "Are you scared?" he asked and I nodded again. I looked down at the pitch darkness that I was dangling over.

"I-I understand why W-Wakiyia is t-terrified of h-heights now." I said looking up at Red Eye. I felt my hand starting to slip and I gasped terrified.

"Why are you gasping? Why are you scared?"

"What do you mean why?! I'm dangling over an edge and my hand is slipping!" as soon as I said that my hand slipped again.

"Give me your other hand." I did what he said. "Now trying grabbing my other hand again." I did as told again. Shu would've told me the same stuff but differently if I was scared. "Keep the coat. Think of it as a reminder of what I told you. That Shu is gone and doesn't want you anymore. It doesn't matter how much you cry for him to come back he won't come back."

I was shocked he seemed to care for a bit, but no he doesn't. He let both of my hand go and I was falling. I screamed on the way down with my eyes shut. I waited to hit the floor but nothing. I opened my eyes and saw that I landed on top of Honcho. I quickly got off of him shaking.

"See I told you I heard y/n screaming!!" shouted Valt.

"I-I'm sorry H-Honcho..." I stuttered still shaking.

"Don't worry about it y/n." I looked over at Wakiyia.

"I-I understand w-why your t-terrified of heights." I continued to shake and they all gave me pity looks.

I curled up into a ball and slowly rocked back and forth.

"Why don't we find a way to get back to the plane?" Wakiyia asked.

We all nodded and got ready to walk.

"Does anyone know the way back to the plane?" Honcho asked and we all shook our heads.

"I know the way." we heard someone say. We all looked around and I felt someone tap my shoulder. "I'm right here." I jumped up and quickly hid behind the guys. As if I wasn't scared enough.

"Sorry about that I didn't mean to scare you." he said. "I'll be your guide back to your plane."

Time skip...

We all followed him and got to the plane.

"Thanks a lot for guiding us." Valt said.

"No big deal hope you all fly back safely." he said.

We all got on the plane and they were all shouting at the windows when we started to take off. I swear Valt is going to lose his voice one of these days. I sat down by myself.

"Hey isn't that Red Eye's coat? Why do you have it y/n?" Koza asked. I looked at the coat and felt at ease. I couldn't explain it. Everyone was staring at me.

"It's a long story." I said looking away.

"Did he catch feelings for you? I mean everyone catches feelings as soon as they give you one glance." Diago tilted his head a bit. "It's a proven fact." he continued.

"Yup!" everyone shouted in fusion. I looked out the window.

"I mean I guess." I replied and they all started arguing. I played around with everyone else so they could I was alright.