Remembering And More Heartbreak

Your pov.

I was brushing my hair. The last thing I do in my usual morning routine. When I heard a knock on door.

"Who is it? " I asked. The door opened and I saw Wakiyia.

"Morning. " he said closing the door behind him.

"Morning. " I said giving him a closed eye smile.

"Can I ask you a question? " he asked.

"Yeah. " I said.

"How can you still like Shu especially after what he did to you after he left?" He asked. I looked at him confused.

"I-I'm sorry in lost. " I said. "I only remember him telling me that he's leaving, but he left early, and he never contacted us again. " I said. He shook his head.

"That's not how it happened. " he said.

"Then what happened? " I asked.

Time skips...

He told me how everything happened. I called BC Sol.

"Hi this is Chris. " she said. Wakiyia was holding my hand the entire time.

"Hi Chris. It's me y/n, can you by any chance pass me Valt and Honcho, please? " I said.

"Why yes of course. " she said. I waited for a bit. I heard a bit of a faint conversation.

"How do we tell her? " I heard what sounded like Valt's voice.

"I don't know. " Honcho said.

"Hello? " Valt asked.

"Hi Valt. " I said.

"I knew it, it is y/n! I don't know how to tell her! " Valt shouted at Honcho.

"Just don't talk about it! " Honcho shouted. I looked at Wakiyia worried.

"Valt what's going on? " I asked in a demanding tone.

"Nothing just, tell me what did you need? " he said.

Time skips...

When I told Valt and Honcho what I wanted to know. They told me how they remembered and it was exactly like Wakiyia told me.

"Alright thank you, you two. Now please tell me what you two were arguing about. " I said. Valt sighed.

"Look y/n... " Valt cut himself off. By the sound of his tone in his voice I knew it must be bad. He sounded sad.

"What is it? " I asked.

"It's about your dogs. " he said. My eyes widened, and I stood up. I let go of Wakiyia's hand.

"What about them? " I asked. "They are very important to me. And you know it, just tell me already. " I said.

"Y/n I'm sorry they are gone. " Valt said. Tears formed I'm my eyes.

"What kind of gone? " I asked.

"They are with your parents now. " Valt said. Tears ran down my cheeks.

"No, no, no it can't be! " I shouted.

"I'm sorry but my mom said that when you left they look really sad, and they would hardly eat, y/n I'm sorry. " Valt said I hanged up the phone and cried. Wakiyia hugged me and I cried in his arms.

"How could I've been so dumb? " I asked.

"What are you talking about? " Wakiyia asked.

"My dogs their dead. " I said.

"Y/n I'm sorry. " he said.

"They were one of the only things that I had of my parents. I had so many good memories with them. " I said. "Like the time you guys snuck in my house and they scared you all. " I said with a bit of laughter. I kept crying. As I cried that's when I remembered, the story Wakiyia told me was true.

Flashback...

It was after school and the school was already empty. I saw Shu and ran after him. The guys following behind me.

"Shu! Hey Shu wait up! " I shouted. And he stopped in his tracks. He turned to look at me. "Is it true where your going? Can I go too? I want to go with you. " I said with a smile on my face. But later did I know that, that smile will fade away.

"No y/n you can't. " Shu said.

"Why not? " I asked.

"You can't okay y/n! We aren't always going to be together! " he shouted. Tears formed in my eyes. "Just leave me alone! " he shouted. His eyes full of anger.

"Why are you angry? Is it something I did? " I asked.

"It's none of your business just leave me alone! " he shouted.

"But... " he cut me off.

"You know what that's it we're threw! " he shouted. I fell down on my knees. Tears ran down my cheeks. He's been like this ever since the whole Lui thing.

End of flashback...

Tears kept running down my cheeks and I hugged Wakiyia harder, along with crying crying harder. Why do bad stuff always have to happen to me?

Wakiyia's pov.

I hugged y/n tighter. This must be really hard for her. But she doesn't know what happened the last time I saw Shu before he left.

Flashback...

I was running when I saw Shu pass by. I stooped in my tracks.

"Running away? " I asked. He stopped in his tracks, but didn't look at me.

"What? " he asked.

"I heard your going over seas to America to join a team there. " I said. And he stayed quite. "Is that why your leaving y/n? You know how you left her  really hurt! She wouldn't stop crying! " I said. He kept staying quite.

"Did she stop? " he asked.

"What's wrong with you?! Do you know how many guys would kill just to be with her?! " I asked shouting. "Y/n and Valt will want to go with you. " I said. And he started running again. "You haven't seen the last of me! " I shouted and I kept running.

End of flashback...

I whipped away her tears.

"Stay here for a bit. I'll go on and practice with the team. " I said and she nodded going to her bed and laying down. I walked over to her and kissed her forehead. I was about to walk away, but she grabbed my hand.

"I'm sorry I have to miss out on practice on my second day. But I'll work hard tomorrow I promise. " she said.

"Don't worry about it. Just come down for lunch alright. " I said and she nodded her head. We continued with the rest of our day, and she did come down for lunch. She sat down with me, and I was holding her hand along with that she was holding my hand back. We ate lunch together and she went back to her room after lunch. I kept on training along with the other. After that we all went to sleep in our dorms. I know she still lives Shu, but still she didn't deserve to be treated that way.