Imposters and Battles

Your pov.

We walked inside and went inside an elevator. We we're going really far down.

"We're going pretty far down. " Diago said. I nodded my head. The elevator stopped and we saw a lot of people. They we're training really hard. We saw one fall and me and Valt ran towards him.

"Hey are you okay? " Valt asked.

"Get away. I don't need your help. " the kid said.

"Hey chill we're just trying to help. " I said. He looked at me and lightly growled. I stood up and lightly growled back.

"Woah! Chill don't hurt anybody. " Honcho said. I crossed my arms and looked away.

"Hey give these guys a brake! " I shouted. Everyone looked at me and a guy with a mask towards me.

"Is there a problem here? " he asked. I am not going to stand the masks.

"Give then a break! Just look at them they are really tired! " I shouted.

"He can leave if he wants. He is doing this on his own will. " the man said.

"Maybe you should be the one to leave! " I shouted. The guy stood up and kept going with training.

"Really? They are all here so they can get stronger. I bet you can't even handle your bey. " he said. My eyes filled with rage. My hands clenched into fists.

"Oh no, should we start hiding now or what? " Honcho asked

"Don't you dare bring my bey into this. " I said trying to hold myself back. "They all deserve to train to get stronger I agree on that. But like this isn't how to get stronger. " I said.

"Quit your yapping and just go up to the leader. " he said.

"Tell me to shut up again you annoying masked son of a... " I felt someone cover my mouth.

"Okay we're going now. " Valt said. Honcho dragged me still covering my mouth. I scolded the dude and they all kept training. We saw three more guys with masks.

"What the heck is with all the masks?" Diago asked.

"Welcome. " the guy sitting down said.

"Where's red eye? " Valt asked. "He has our friends bey and we are here for him and for his bey! " Valt shouted. The man just chuckled.

"Tell us where Red Eye is! He needs to give back sprizen! Sprizen doesn't belong to him! " I shouted. They all moved out of the way, and I stood next to Valt. The man sitting on the chair stood up.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the first girl beyblader. " he said and bowed. The other two guys bowed as well. I just scolded them.

"Quit the fancy bowing bull poop. " I said.

"I do say for a girl you have a huge mouth. " he said.

"Where's Red Eye? " I asked.

"Your going to have to beat our most strongest to get to Red Eye. " he said and looked behind us with a smile. We looked behind us and up to where a white light was shining. All of our eyes widened when they showed us their beys. Then close to last I saw Virgo's imposter. "I do have to say Miss. Y/n trying to duplicate your bey was really hard. But we finally got it. " he said.

"That's stealing! Why would you do that?! " Wakiyia shouted. My eyes still wide. I kept looking at Virgo's imposter. When I did I heard my parents voices. Everyone I cared about who I hurt. I heard Shu's. I fell to my knees. Tears formed in my eyes.

"Y/n snap out of it! " I heard Valt's voice say. I snapped out of it and looked at Valt. I rubbed my eyes. I stood up and looked at the person that had 'Virgo'. 

"We don't want to battle these dumb weak importers! We want to face Red Eye! " I shouted.

"The ones who win will battle me. " we all looked back and saw Red Eye. For some reason my heart felt at ease again when I saw Red Eye. But why? He turned around and left.

Red Eye's pov.

I was walking around. When I past by someone.

"I'm going to the next room. " he said and I stopped in my tracks. "How did you do it? How did you become so strong? " he asked.

"First of all ditch the attitude. " I replied and kept walking. As I got away from him a bit for some reason I remembered someone smiling at me.

Flashback...

"Shu! Shu! "I heard someone shout. I turned around and saw a girl. My heart fluttered full of joy, and I smiled. I stopped training and she jumped in my arms. I caught her, lifted her up, and spun her around. She laughed. I out her down. "Hey when your done with training want to go get some ice cream? " she asked. I got my bey.

"We can go right now. " I said.

"But I don't want you to miss out on your training right now. " she said.

"Don't worry about it. Come on let's go get your ice cream. " she said.

Time skips...

We got our ice cream and walked around. She was holding my hand. We sat down by a canal. She looked at me and smile.

"Shu I love you. " she said.

"I love you more. " I said. She laid her head on my shoulder.

End of flashback...

My eyes widened and I shook my head.

'Who was that? ' I thought to myself. And those other guys they seemed really familiar.

Your pov.

Honcho was getting ready to battle and I sang a song. They all looked at me. For some reason I heard my singing on the door behind us.

Third person pov.

On all the speakers and the t.v.'s in the training rooms it was showing y/n singing. Everyone stopped for a bit and either heard or looked at the t.v. in awe.

To some of the beyblader's it caused them doubt about if strength really mattered or not. But for some reason the masked beyblader that had Virgo grew more anger.

"I'll be waiting for you y/n. " she said. "I'm not going to fall. I'm going to stand victorious and see you fall to your knees. Not only will I beat your precious bey, but I will beat the heck out of you. " she said. She looked at her bey. "Shadow Virgo will win. " she said with a smile. She out her bey away as the song ended.

Your pov.

Honcho lost. And when he did the floor under him opened up. We all pulled him back up. We went to the next room and saw Diago's bey. Diago walked towards the stadium.

"You can do it Diago! " we all shouted in fusion. He just stood quite.