Training

Your pov.

Next day...

I woke up and did my morning routine. I looked at my phone and saw what time it was. I rubbed my eyes and stretched. I did my morning routine. I was in the middle of doing my hair when I heard my phone buzz. I looked at the title and it said mom. I answered.

"Hey. " I said.

"Sweetheart where are you? Your not at home. " She said.

"I-I'm sorry but I'm not at home. " I said.

"Then where are you. It's already 10 o'clock at night and you haven't come." She said.

"When did you guys get back? " I asked.

"This morning because your brother is on vacation, so we thought it'd be nice that we spent it together. " she said.

"Please don't wait up. I'm nowhere close to home. " I said.

"Where are you then? " she asked.

"Really far away from home. " I said.

"How far away? " she asked.

"Half way across the world far. " I said.

"Why?! Y/n where are you?! How come you never told us?! " she asked shouting. I felt like crying when I heard my brothers faint voice on the line of the phone.

"Y/n where are you?! Why didn't you tell us?!" He asked.

"I-I'm sorry. I was planning in telling you guys the next time you called, but that call never came. " I said as I cried.

"Sorry doesn't cut what you've done! " he shouted. I ended the call and cried. I quickly whipped away my tears and kept doing my morning routine. When I realized he told me that sorry doesn't cut what I've done I remembered that they left me for so long alone. I didn't get mad at them for that. But now I guess I can. I finished my morning routine. I grabbed Virgo, and looked around for the training room. I bet I was really late. I walked in and everybody looked at my direction.

"There she is. " Wakiyia said.

"Um, she's late that means she has to..." Wakiyia cut off the guy with red hair.

"No she doesn't have to. " Wakiyia said.

"Wakiyia if you made a rule about people being late then I'll do it. " I said. I looked at the kid with the red hair. "What do I have to do?" I asked. His face turned a light shade of red.

"Um... Y-you h-have t-to r-run a-around a-all o-of S-Sunbat U-united t-twice a-and g-go u-up a-against e-everyone i-in h-here. " he said. I gave him a small smile.

"Alright thank you for telling me. " I said. I patted Wakiyia's head. "Don't worry I won't die. " I said and started to run.

Time skips...

Man this place is huge. I hate running, but it helps a lot to get stronger. I drank water real quick and walked back inside.

"Alright I'm ready for my battles! " I shouted.

"You just ran twice around the entire place, just wait a couple of minutes. " Wakiyia said.

"You should know me better than that. " I said putting my hand on his cheeks and moving his head side to side. I stopped and giggled.

"Wait a minute your y/n! " someone shouted. "Your the best beyblader of all time! " he continued.

"No I'm not. Free is. So if you want an idol or role model go to him. But I'm not good enough for people to honor me. " I said.