Slowly Falling

Your pov.

I got ready for the day and down to go train. It's been two days since I found out about my dogs. I was about to go outside when I saw the kid with red hair.

"Um, miss y/n. " he said and gulped.

"Yes? " I asked.

"Wakiyia wants to see you. "

"Did he say why? " he shook his head.

"N-no miss. "

"Did Wakiyia tell you all to treat me like some sort of princess and this is why your talking to me like this? " he slowly nodded his head. "Don't treat me like a princess you don't have to. Just talk to me like a regular person, alright? " I said with a smile. He nodded his head.

"Alright! " he shouted. I walked over to Wakiyia. I opened the door and closed it from behind me.

"What is it Wakiyia? And please stop telling everyone to treat me like a princess. " when I turned to look at him he was right in front of me. "W-what are you doing? " I asked. His face got closer and closer. "W-wakiyia s-stop. " I stuttered and lightly pushed him but it was no use. I looked away and he kissed me cheek. My eyes widened. He moved back. "I-is this why you called me? " I stuttered.

"Sorry I just wanted to kiss you. I've wanted to kiss you since I've meet you. " he said.

"Wakiyia I'm sorry but my heart is locked and the only person who has the key is Shu. " I said.

"I know. "

"Then please stop. "

"I've tried but my heart won't. " I hugged him tightly.

"I want to see Shu. I don't care what he's done I still love him. " he hugged me back as I buried my face in his chest.

"We all know. "

"I feel like I'm breaking apart slowly without him. "

"It's going to be alright. You'll see him soon. "

"I'm losing everything I love. First shu, then my two dogs, and then my brother with my adoptive parents. "

"Don't worry everything will be okay." Wakiyia said. I let him go and went to my room. I took a shower and just laid on my bed the rest of the day remembering shu, and how we were before.

******
Sorry guys I haven't updated in a long time! And I'm sorry for the very short chapter! But hey to make it up to you guys if any of you want to make a request for a story I would do it. But for real guys I'm super sorry I haven't updated in the longest time and that this chapter is so short! I haven't seen beyblade because in always at school and two my internet is freaking slow I can't watch it on kissanime! I'm really sorry guys bye!