Chapter 1

In the town of Derry, nothing really ever happens. It's been like this For years, Children go missing, Authority figures give up but the parents and family Still Live in Agony, that their child is gone. My very good friend Betty Ripsom (I was confused as to if it was Ripson or Ripsom, The shoe in the sewer scene had an M so I'm going with that👍)

     Betty Ripsom was a great friend and she was very smart. No body found the reason My best friend went missing, the People who helped me through it were my younger brother Georgie and my twin brother Bill.

     I always Thought his friends were cute. I could never choose between them, Eddie was Cute and A good friend, Richie was cute and Funny  and Stanley was Cute and understanding he was always there for me, and I know I could trust him.             
     Soon after Betty passed away My younger brother Georgie passed away too, we never really knew how. Last time he was seen is, when I was sleeping in my room and Georgie was in Bills room While getting a paper boat, and went outside. He must've gotten caught in the storm or Kidnapped or something, But Georgie is gone. But Bill thinks otherwise, and at this point I'm not sure what to belive.

A/N: Should I finish this?