chapter 7

•1 month later•
We see Richie in the arcade, playing a game and I tap him on the shoulder.
"Long time no see" I smile at Richie and hug him
He hold me tightly and let's go and gives Bill a dirty look.
Bill apologizes and asks to be friends again (I'm aware they reunite bc bev but I'm changing it up. Deal with it)
Richie accepts the apology and they ride there bikes home. I ride on the back Of Richie my arms around his chest like a back pack. His fast riding leaves my hair flowing behind me. I smile at the thought. We're stopped by a red car.
Oh fuck it's Henry and his Goons.
I roll my eyes and Henry gets out of the car and Richie Gets off his bike after me and I'm between Bill and Richie. We all join hands. And look up at Henry.
"We didn't come for trouble, we want the girl" Henry said
I look at Bill with a Frightened look. And tears start streaming down My face. I look at Richie and he takes both of my hands and dries up my tears.. he hugs me and whispers
"We won't let him, I promise"
Wow. Trash mouth actually being a decent human being for once.
I smile and Turn to bill
"N-no. You can't have My sister."
Bill yells
"We weren't asking. Ya big goof." Patrick said coming behind Henry.
"I'm not going" I yell
"Do we really have to do this the hard way" Henry says with a smirk on his face
I look at bill
"Uh I think we should get going it's getting dark."I say to Bill.
He checks his watch and it says 3.
"Get her." Henry yells at his Group the boys get on there bikes and I get on Richie since he's the closest and fastest.
Richie pedals as fast as he can. But I fall off. Richie and Bill both stop there bikes to help me they both grab On of my arms and drags me to there bikes but Henry Caught up and they stood in front of me protecting me. Henry Takes Bill and Bill can't get out and Richie Fights for his life to protect me but the big one got him.
I get up and grab a Rock.
I run to Henry while he's not paying attention and I kick him as hard as I can. I thought the rock at Patrick
I look around for the others but I don't find anything Richie and Bill still unconscious there Eyes go Wide and yell
"BEHIND YOU" in unison
Before I could turn around I was grabbed and So were the boys there was nothing we could do
"L-l-l et her g-go!" Bill yells
I struggle To get out of his arms
"Let her go you fuck tard" Richie screams. Also struggling
Before we knew it They a rock flew by me. I turned around and It was Eddie, Beverly, Mike Ben and... two other girls I haven't seen in a long time.. My cousins ! Jerzee and Paige. I haven't seen them in forever! How did they get here.
Wait
I shouldn't be worrying about that right now.
"Help me please" I yell.
Henry drags me to his car Before they could do anything he starts to get on top of me and kiss me.
I struggle to get him off of me but it doesn't do anything. He proceeds to hold me against my will. I scream and cry and A rock Flys through the window.
"What the hell." Henry looks back and I kick him off of me and open the Door. With the losers club behind me we partially beat the shit out of Henry bowers... as all his Gang members are laying unconscious We all hop into the car. We through the bikes on top of the car and we Drive to My house.
As we get out of the car we sit in my back yard and reunite while the fire is burning
I smile at the thought of seeing my friends again. Especially Eddie and Stan.
"How'd you escape your mom " I giggle while asking Eddie and he Explains
"Nice cast" Richie adds
We all smile at the thought of being together I rest my head on stans Shoulder. And smile at everyone. Richie grabs My hand And Eddie smiles. I look at my two cousins Jerzee and Paige who are sisters. Absolutely gorgeous and I love them so much. Only family I have left.
"How are you guys here?" I ask Paige and Jerzee
"Our mom is visiting for a month or so" Jerzee and Paige both say in unison
My eyes light up
"Stay in my room tonight!" I suggest

"H-h-how about we all s - stay in the l-l-living room and h-have a sleep o-over" Bill adds
I smile and nod
We all head inside we grab blankets and put on a movie.
"Eli... can I talk to you?"
Richie asks.
I nod and we head to the kitchen away from everyone.
"I really like you Eli" he gently rubs my hand and I smile
"Thank you so much for saving my life Richie it means so much, I like you too but.."

"But what?"

"I'm not sure what I want.."

"Maybe this will help" Richie adds
Before I knew it Trash mouth leaned in and his lips were on mine.
I quickly pulled away
Why did you do that. Stupid. Stupid. Eli , it was a pretty great kiss why? Now things will be awkward. You're gonna make him feel like shit.
He frowned..
"I'm sorry Eli I just-"
"No its okay Richie.. really Thanks for everything but I think we should be friends. I like someone else." Little did he know my heart was breaking and I couldn't find the words to tell him how much he means to me. He smiles a fake smile and walks away.
I walk back To my Floor laying down Next to Stan.
Do I like stan? Or Eddie?
Stan? Or Eddie ?
Or Richie
What have I done?
These thoughts Keep rushing inside my head.
I take a look at Stan his half asleep Eyes and his Curly blond hair resting on His hand.

I love Stanley Uris.

A/N: Thank you so much for 100 reads! Please keep reading and voting don't forget to follow because I only have 3 followers😂 ♡