chapter 3

Beverly and I Have a sleep over and So does bill, We sit in the kitchen, not forgetting about earlier but Not saying a word because it was so scarring. We all chat About our summer plans and other things. The boys are talking but Eddie keeps staring at me. Not a scary he's going to kill me type of stare, but a Glittering look,like he's Gazing at me. Like he's in love with me, I smile back and he turns away and carries onto Bill and his friends conversation.
I look back at Stanley and He slowly turns around and smiles at me as his blond curls bounce in sync with his Head turning.
      I smile he smiles back. I feel a nudge coming from the side and Beverly smiling a mischievous smile like she knows something. I grin back and I pull her arm into my room leaving the boys behind to talk.
     "Do you have a thing for Stan?" She asks smirking.
      "Uh, no of course not we are just friends why would you think that" I reply nervously
      "Do you have a thing for Bill?" I question even though I knew the question and I knew she was going to lie to me.
     "Your brother? no of course not"
        I stare at her until she gives in and tells me the truth
  "Yes, okay I like bill, ever since that kiss in the school play in 3rd grade" she replies
I smile at her.
     She smiles back and before I could say anything else the boys Barge into my room and Start throwing things at me and bev. And we throw back. It soon turns into a full on pillow fight
(I know right, Boys, pillow fighting. Imagine that haha)
    It soon stops as we all grow tired.
We all head down stairs to watch a movie together Eddie and Richie (Fack/Reddie) sit on the floor together tied into a blanket and Mike and Ben are sitting in front of them, Stanley and I are on the right side of the couch and Bev and Bill on the other.
I feel something touch my leg and I Jump out of the couch waking everyone up.
"What the hell happened" Stanley immediately got up after me and as did bev and bill.
"E-E-Eli, What is i-it"
Bill steps back and topples over Richie and Eddie who are already freaked out. Eddie, being Eddie runs into the kitchen to grab his inhailer.
"SOME THING TOUCHED ME" I yelled freaking out
"Eli, maybe it's a spider or The blanket or a cotton ball or something" Stanley said being the good friend he is and he Takes me into his arms.
I push him away and lift up the blanket. And everyone starts Screaming, Richie being the loudest he screams
"HOLY FUCK IS THAT-"
"YES RICHIE IT IS" Eddie yells before Richie could finish. I look at Stanley panicked and yell
"That's no Spider or cotton ball stan"

A/N:  what do you think it is?