chapter 10

•1 year later•
      sometimes I like to imagine a world where everything goes MY way. But that's not the case. Not everything goes my way, you see, it's Been a year since that damn clown Came out of hibernation.
      Sometimes I can still his echoing laugh. It ominous and creepy. But what scares me the most is not having my family that I have left
My mom.
My 2 cousins, Jerzee and Paige who now live with us.
And my brother Bill.
   Tomorrow is my birthday.
      Well, Me & Bills birthday...
    We are pretty young.
    We are the youngest in the group.
But it's okay, That doesn't change anything. Or the fact that it's been 2 years since my brother Georgie passed away.
     I hate my birthday. I hate getting older. I hate the fact that I'll be getting my Drivers license in a couple of weeks.
    Everyone else does even though it's Summer. No one cares.

       I head over to Beverlys house on my bike. I push my break down.
(I'm aware that this originally doesn't take place in the 2000' but deal with it)
     It's the year 2017.
   The tale of Georgie Denbrough goes around and Lies and rumors. It's been a whole year and people are still talking about MY little brother?
    I head inside of Beverlys house.
I remember the day when she told me she had feelings for me. We never really Ever discussed it.
    She greets me with a hug and a warm smile. I sit down and she grabs me a Glass of water
     We sit and talk for a while but all of a sudden a I feel a Short Bing vibration come from the couch.
     I look around and I see my phone laying there. I open it and it says
      Message from: Stan the man💞
     I smile and open my phone

stan: Hey, Can I talk to you?
Eli: Haha you are right now.
Stan: Uhh, I mean in person.
Eli: well I'm with Bev Right now...
Stan: I can wait...
Eli: why so anxious?
Stan: because it's important.
Eli: alright.
Stan: I will come and pick you up at 9. Be ready!
Eli: yes stan.

     I shut my phone off after we texted back in forth.
    "So Eli. Remember when I told you I liked you?" Beverly said
Oh no. She wants to talk about it
She brought it up
Why did I agree to come over?
Oh no be prepared for awkwardness
    I lightly smile and reply with a yes.
"I still do, I think you deserve someone who knows what it feels like to be a girl, to know your struggle I can't treat you right Eli, C'mon.  Give me a chance"
Beverly asks.
   I get up out of my seat and I walk away, speechless.
   I ride away on my bike. Look at my phone. It's 8:45 oh no.
      I pedal faster. And I Barge into my house to see a sight I Did not want to see
I see my Cousin paige And eddie kiss? What. I walked in on the wrong time.
     They both pull back at the sight of me. And Paige smiles an awkward smile.
I walk away Again, speechless.
   I run upstairs and quickly do my hair and put on semi-nice clothes.
    I hear a bell ring
It's stan
I run downstairs but Jerzee already is at the door.  She proceeds to open it and It's not stan. It's Richie.
I smile at My best friend whom I rejected Last year.
    He gives Jerzee a kiss on the cheek.
What the hell?
I have a confused look on my face and right after I see Stan pull up in his bluish greenish car.
     Before he can get out I run out of the door, and hop into his car
"Not spending any time are ya?" Stan laughs.
   I smile at Him. He puts his soft warm hand on my leg and I give him a confused look. He just looks at me and smiles.
    He pulls up to a restraunt,  we walk in and take our seats. He's looking pretty snazzy .
    I laugh at his food order
"An extra large Shrimp busk and a Half of a steak and Large order of sushi, and Iced tea." He asks for.
How can his skinny little body fit all of that
"A large bowl of soup, small order of  sushi and A half of a medium rare steak with and Sprite"
  He laughs at My order as well as the Waitress walks away.
"Alright Stan the man." I started
He smiled and said
"Oh lord don't call me that"
   I smiled and showed him his username on my phone.
He smiled back. 
We talked for a while and finished our food. We payed and left
As went into the car He didn't immediately drive off. He turned around and said
"So, I need to talk to you" he started saying
I smile remembering our text conversation.

     That talk ended up being a 2 hour long conversation. In the drive way about our feeling for each other. He told me He wanted to be with me. Forever. And he kissed me.
   And with that my heart stopped and I remember again with his Curly blond hair and adorable smile and voice.
I love everything about him
I love Stanley Uris

A/N:  oooof! Jdjdmaksk