chapter 13

I'm driving home... With my wonderful husband and My 3 beautiful children in the backseat.
   Lalee cameron and paisley
Oh how far I've become. I'm finally someone and I have a life. My life is great... how bad can it possibly be-
     Soon as Stanley stops at the stop light. On our drive home from a trampoline park. A car Comes by and hits the front part of my veichle.
Smoke is burning and glass is broken and before I know it everything goes black.
What once was white and colorful.
Is now black.
    I find myself 2 minutes later In a Lump of cop cars and people I can barely even move.
   I see My wonderful Friends and family.  Jerzee and Paige have a empty look on their face I wonder why they are so sad. Richie Eddie and bill are sad too?
Where's Beverly and everyone else?
Why is everyone sad?
   Maybe it's because what once was white and colorful
Is now black
     I hear sirens and this time I am more aware then ever I see everyone I love around me but out of glass I'm in the back of an emergency Van but again.. I can't move.
What once was white and and colorful
Is now black
   I am now inside a white room but this time. No chaos. Just myself and I'm able to move...
   I'm finally fully aware of what's going on, I scream for my children and Stanley but no one hears me.
A nurse rushes in and asks what happened to me and I ask for them
She told me that I'm the only one who made it... and the other person in the moving veichle. I ask who it was...
   Karen Denbrough
  My mother killed my family and nearly me.
How am I Alive
How can I live without them? What am I supposed to do now? Live by myself. Do you know why they are Gone? Because 'IT' knows what scares me... and he's finally back...

A:N/ this book is close to being done omg guys so depressing ik