chapter 2

The day My little brother Georgie Went missing Bill started searching and doing everything he could in his will to find him, Nothing really seemed to matter to me, I had no friend, my little brother is gone and my parents could care less about me and bill and what we do.
    everyone talk about "IT" this entity, that I've never heard of or seen.
He takes on many forms that these boys had. They've all seen it, Has Beverly? I haven't seen her in a while.  Maybe this is the thing that took betty, and Georgie... what if it takes me? Or one of the boys?
     All of the losers came to my garage with bill as He Showed us On the projector screen where 'IT' lives. Eddie Starts inhailing into his inhailer and Yells at bill to stop, and soon it started skipping to pictures of our family.
      It stopped at the one where we are all holding hands. It starts zooming in and closer to my mom's face, We all tell bill to stop it but it starts morphing into a Clown, could this be the clown they are all seeing?
    It starts smiling and Finally Bill Kicks the Stand down. And we all calm down, I yell at Stanley to move to the back because he's in the front next to the projector But it's too late The thing comes out of the screen and attacks and attempts to grab me. I scream and we all start screaming Stanley runs to the back and before I know it Me and stan are holding each other and soon the light comes back into the garage, we all Take a breath and I notice me and stan are holding each others arms so we let go like nothing happened.

A/N:I'm really proud of this so far. I need more reads though