chapter 5

We enter the Yard of the Neibolt house, and Bill is the first one to Walk onto the porch. Everyone gave Bill a look, and I looked at them and joined Bill.
"Are you crazy?" Richie asked

"Look, you don't have to come in with me, but what happens when another Georgie goes missing, or another Betty, or another Ed Corcoran or...one of us? Are you just going to pretend like it isn't happening like everyone else in this town? Because I can't. I go home and and all I see is that Georgie isn't there. His clothes, his toys, his stupid Stuffed animals... but he isn't so walking in this house for me it's easier than walking inside my own." Bill says

"Wow" Richie says
"What?" Eddie asks
"He didn't stutter once." Richie says

We draw sticks to see who goes in the house, Richie, Eddie, Bill and I.
We walk inside the house and Richie says
"Your lucky it wasn't a dick drawing contest." I smile at Richie and how adorably Stupid he is.
  Eddie richie Bill and I walk into a room next to the door, there's a crumpled paper and Richie unfolds it.
It's a picture of him.. it says missing..
"Why the fuck am I missing " Richie starts crying.
"I - It's playing tricks on you" Bill calmly replies
"That's My Name, That's my Hair , that's my shirt, Those are my glasses what the hell!" Richie cries louder.
I pull Richie into a hug and he hugs me back and his tears drop into my shoulder I run my hands through his hair to calm him down and I reassure him that he's not missing...
      I pull away and we all walk upstairs. Bill in the lead. We hear something. She's screaming for help, she sounds familiar... very familiar... we get up on the hallway and the door flings open. It's betty... she's on the floor.. I run to help her but she gets pulled away out of sight. I start crying and Richie comes and hugs me from behind. And makes sure I'm okay I tell him I am.
     We all walk into the room betty was in and we see 3 doors,
'Scary' 'very scary' 'Not scary at all'
Bill Kicks one in the one that says "not scary at all" and it's pitch black. But Betty comes up tied up
"Where's my shoe" she asks in a creepy raspy voice.
We run out and we're back at our choices.
"D-do you trust me?" Bill asks
"Not really" I reply
We all join hands and we Barge through the door.
And we're safe. Richie and Bill goes into separate rooms, looking for Eddie  I go into the bathroom, I don't have a fear. Do I? The door closes and My breath gets taken away. I can't breathe all of a sudden and Everything goes black. I feel around but nothing. I'm alone. That's my fear? being alone.
      I sit on the floor and cry because there's nothing else I can do. 'IT' knows my fear is being alone. I'm not scared of him. only loneliness so that's what he uses? How do I conquer this?
I cry some more and more and soon the boys Barge through the door and Bill grabs me and pulls me into a hug.
      We all 3 hug and cry together but We need to find Eddie so we all go down stairs to see Eddie laying on the floor with a dismantled arm and as soon as we go everyone rushes in and we rush to Eddie but 'IT' Comes out of the fridge unwisting himself Almost as if he was Making fun of Eddie and he starts gasping and so does 'IT'. Making fun of him He Grabs Eddies arm and Teases him. 
     Me and Beverly look at each other and she takes a metal pipe and shoves it through his brain And I take one and Put it right through his stomach. Me and Bev back up to the kids and 'IT' Turns around and Backs up out of the room.
     We turn to Eddie Don't know what to do with his arm.
"Okay I'm going to pop it back into place on 3 ready?" I ask
"NO, DON'T TOUCH ME, DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME! Eddie Screams
"1" I say
"NO" Eddie yells
"2" I reply softly
"Stop no! Please" Eddie asks.
"3!"
I Snap it back without hesitation and Eddie screams
We all run out of the house and Eddie Mom pulls up.
I look at Eddie with a sad look
He looks at me with a sigh and his mom gets out of the car and Yells at him she makes a smart remark at Beverly which I can tell it hurts her.
I go in front of Bev  She looks at me with an annoyed look and before she could drag Eddie I pull him into a hug and his palms are grabbing the back of my clothes into a tight hug. She pulls him away and Puts him into the car and drives away.
      We all look at each other and the boys start arguing and Beverly says something and Richie says
"Who invited molly Ringwal into the group ?"
I look at him disappointed and he says something about Ben.
"We have to stick together, we are unbreakable that way" I say

"We are letting IT win. This is what he wants, to divide us." Bev adds.
Richie says something about Georgie and Bill and Richie start fighting. I pull Richie away and Bev pulls Bill away I look at Richie and Kiss him on the Cheek and I walk away broken and disappointed he would say something like that. Me and Bill walk away.

A/N: yo yo yo really long Chapter for yall! Vote♡♡ Chapter 6 coming soon!!♡

P.S: I am highly aware there are some Scenes different and mixed up. I did my own take and I adjusted it to the story so don't correct me. Because I know already.