Chapter 10- Denial

***AN***

Hope everyone had a fab looong weekend :) I believe my body is still recooperating from it... eeep! New update! Enjoy :)

LifeAsIKnowIt

I was hot, my head was throbbing and I felt like if I didn’t get a drink of ice cold water right now I would literally die of dehydration. Rolling over onto my back I pried my eyes open. The blinds were closed- thank god- but I could tell it must be early afternoon.

Slowly I sat up; groaning I grabbed my head.

Stupid Jayden and stupid rum.

Standing up quickly I grabbed my nightstand for support. I needed water and I had to have it now! Slowly I made my way towards the stairs; grasping the railing I made what seemed like the mile long trek to the kitchen.

Stumbling down the last step I shielded my eyes from the bright sun shining through the living room window.

Why isn’t that damn curtain closed?

With my hand on my eyes I threw my arm out in front me; as a guide to the kitchen. I don’t know why I thought this was a good idea- but it helped my head from pounding not being able to see.

“Well, good morning to you Walsh”

Jayden’s voice was too loud

“Shh, just- just be quiet, and water I just want water”

A low growl started to echo; causing my head to thump out of its skull. I don’t know how I knew it was Dallas but I did.

“Dallas shut up- quit growling in my kitchen. You’re not even supposed to be here”

Slowly opening my eyes I was grateful for switching out those awful fluorescents that Dwayne used to have in here.

Dallas sat at the end of the table- a plate of steaming soup in front of him. Andy was on the other side of and Jayden was standing by the cupboards grabbing my glass.

Having all three of them in here made my big kitchen seem cramped.

“Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.”

Glaring at Andy I sat down on the chair; loving how cool the chair felt.

“No; I slept fine. I have a hangover- I think”

Andy laughed and shook his head

“Of course you do- you have never drank that much before love”

Jayden placed my glass of ice cold water in front of me. Without even saying my thanks I snatched it up and drank it greedily; feeling the water flow straight to my stomach.

“You are one fun drunk though Walsh! We will be doing that again soon! I haven’t laughed like that in lord knows how long!”

Smiling at Jayden I could only nod. I may be a fun drunk but I ‘am clearly not as much fun the morning after.

“No you both will not! Do you know how worried I was Kaylie? And leaving town- to get drunk no less with-“

Glaring up at Dallas I cut him off

“What’s your problem? All I asked for was space! Why are you even here? I asked you to leave me alone for a day!”

Andy’s snickering made me even angrier

“Same goes for you Andy!”

Nobody said anything for a while after my outburst. Sighing I stood up ready to head back to bed- I think I did enough damage to my body and my friends for a day.