Chapter 11- Sexy Animal

***A/N***

Its short sweet and to the point. Have had no time for updating- cannot believe how busy it has been!!! move in 2 days! Cannot believe it! Anyhow sorry for the wait- hope you enjoy- i know its short- ill make it up by posting a longer one next time!

Cheers!

LifeAsIKnowIt

Andy and I moved swiftly; grabbing only things we needed. He helped me stuff everything in my duffel.  Dragging our bags down the stairs we placed them by the front door; now we wait.

I wasn’t stupid- I knew Dallas was out there somewhere waiting for us to leave.

Sitting down on the couch I closed my eyes; I felt strongly for him. I did, there was no denying the attraction- the sexual tension between us. But I couldn’t let that keep me here- did I love the man? God no! Could I grow to … possibly?

Looking over at Andy he was doing the same as I – laying on the love seat with his eyes closed. I didn’t know if he was sleeping again- the man could sleep through a war.  Sighing I stood up to make some coffee- tonight was going to be a long night.

As I paced the floor Dallas crept into my mind again. I know I’m his mate but how does that work for me? Would I be able to look at another man in the same way? Could Dallas be with another woman? That thought alone made me halt in my tracks as the unwelcomed feeling of jealousy burst through me like a flame. 

The coffee machine clicking brought me out of my internal rage. Shaking it off I sauntered back into the kitchen to grab my cup of jo.

“When do you want to head out?”

Glancing behind me I passed Andy a cup

“Whenever it’s safe to I guess; can you tell if he is out there?”

Andy smirked at me; his dimples prominent. I still found him insanely attractive- shouldn’t I only have eyes for Dallas?

“Love, of course I can and I can assure you he is definitely still out there…. He has been all week.”

What? He had been creeping around my house all week? I felt violated!

Glaring at Andy I slammed my cup down; coffee spluttering over the brim. I stomped to the front door and yanked it open; standing out on the deck I glared at the surrounding trees.

Mr Mongomery you had best be making your way out from the tress right now”

A few minutes went by; my anger raising more. With my hands on my hips I silently seethed. I was not going back inside until he explained himself to me.

A twig snapping on my left made me turn.

“Kay- you need to bring me pants if you want to talk”

I could only see his silhouette standing in my yard

“Dallas I’m bringing you nothing until you explain to me why the hell you have been stalking around here all friggin week! Violating my privacy! I should have you arrested for trespassing!”

I heard him deeply sigh; he walked closer to the deck stopping just before I could fully see him.

“Kaylie I was not going to leave my mate here unprotected”

“That doesn’t mean you can watch my every move Dallas. I live in new York- I can take care of myself.”

He walked into the light emitting from the porch; I felt a spark erupt in my stomach. Like a flame breaking through a lighter-it tightened and squeezed exploding around me. He was completely naked; his cow boy hat covering himself.

My mouth went dry watching as a bead of sweat rolled down his peck, over his chiseled chest before getting tangled in his fox tail.

“Kaylie, there’s no other way I can explain it to! You’re my mate! My other part of my soul. I will never leave you unprotected. You can try to run from me but I’ll find you- I’ve waited to damn long for you. I know that makes me selfish and I know you might hate me for it for a while but you’ll get over it. Your mine”

I couldn’t think straight, I wanted to shout at him but I couldn’t speak. He was so fucking sexy.

Andy stormed out and grabbed my arm jerking my eyes away from Dallas.

“Dallas, it’s been real… swell… visiting here but I’ve had enough. Kaylie and I are leaving- we have to get back to our lives in New York”

It all happened so fast one minute I was being held by Andy- the next I felt a hand grab my back as I was ripped away from Andy and held tight by Dallas. His words coming out in a low growl.

“You can leave rogue- Kaylie is staying”

I was still a little confused; Dallas arm was wrapped around my front holding me to him while his other arm pressed against my chest. Looking down I frowned- his hat was by my feet.  Dallas tightened his hold on me; my behind being pushed against his member.

The little spark in my stomach erupted

What the hell is wrong with me? Closing my eyes I took a low breathe trying to shake off whatever this was. I opened my eyes to look at Andy he crouched down low; barring his teeth like an animal. If it were any other time I would have told him he looked like an idiot- it’s not threatening at all if you’re standing there in human form.

“Dallas let go of me please”

He didn’t respond. Trying to wiggle my way out of his arms was proving harder than I thought. His low whisper halted my movements.

“I told you Kaylie you aren’t leaving”

As the last word left his lips he bit down on my neck; marking me as his.