7▲ T H I N G S change.

"There's always that one stupid mistake
that changes everything. "

▽▽▽

Survivor Series

Survivor Series

"I really thought this would be the big PPV where they would let you shine." Brie pouted while I shrugged trying not to be affected by the sudden turn within my storyline. I wasn't even sure why it was adamantly required for me to miss out the PPV, I could have been attacked on Smackdown for crying out loud.

It all just made me realize more how weary they were to work with me even now that I was cleared. I understood my time was limited before I had to rest my body again but that's why I wanted to make the most of the time that I had, not kick it back and miss out on an amazing PPV.

"I thought so too, to be honest I was ready. I'm freaking dressed in my gear right now and was warmed up and they send Bryan to be the bearer for fucking bad news. Can you believe that?" I half-groaned knowing I should have been paying attention in support of the blue women but I couldn't when I honestly wanted to be apart of it.

"Well that's just wrong. They could have had Carrano call you in beforehand instead of having you in that mood. Honestly where is Johnny to prep them about these things, sometimes they are so inconsiderate" Brie shook her head and it made me homesick but not to Florida or San Diego but to my sister.

The last time I had been in the WWE was with her in my corner every step on the way, having my back and her not being there was proving to be harder each day.

Especially because she was the only one who understood how my mind worked with the company. How when everyone believed I was fragile, I knew I was stronger. She had been the one who saw all the hours I put in to get there, not John who had been nursing his own injury but her and Bryan.

"Nicole.." Her voice lowered as my tears fell as the loneliness sunk in when John hadn't been answering his phone. I needed his voice to comfort me and give me some good reason as to why I was left out. Its what I usually had, the best of both worlds with Brie ready to tear down the building with me while John calmed the storm. It might have been a segment but Carmella was right, I was Needy Bella..