Chapter One {Edited}

A/N: i've been thinking about editing this for a while. i've noticed how dramatic it is and how depressing it is, and how there's not enough trigger warnings, so i'll be adding those, fixing grammar mistakes and anything else i need to. also i wrote this when i was 11 so please excuse the cringe until it's completely edited.

read at your own risk lmaoooo

I was sitting at my usual seat in the guild hall. Mira handed me my favorite strawberry shake.

"Arigato Mira" I said.

"You're welcome, Lucy." She smiled sweetly and continued washing the dishes.

I continued reading my book until Levy~Chan ran up to me.

"LU~CHAN!"

"What is it Levy~Chan?"

"I got this new book..."

"Ooh, really!? Let me see!"

We sat there and talked about the book for what seemed like hours. I giggled at how excited Levy~Chan was to talk about the book and how kind she was to let me borrow it, seeing as it's a limited edition Harry Potter book! (A/N: Harry Potter is my favorite book series. Had to add it.) (Edit: three years later, it's not my favorite anymore but oh well.)

The guild doors burst open. Two figures walked in. One with spiky, salmon hair, and the other with a white pixie cut.

Natsu walked up to everyone, with Lisanna clinging to his arm. No matter how much I try to contain my jealousy, it sometimes shows.

The only people who know about my crush on Natsu is Levy~Chan, Mira, and Erza. If I hadn't told Erza and Mira, I would probably be dead by now.

"Yo! We have an announcement!" Natsu yelled.

"We're engaged!" Lisanna squealed, holding her
hand up so everyone could see the 7 carat diamond ring she had on her finger. (Edit: damn i knew my shit when it came to rings-)

I stared in shock. My heart shattered into pieces. I sat there, acting happy and ecstatic for them. But, inside...

I was breaking.