Chapter Two {Edited}

Slowly, but surely...

I was breaking.

I would wake up with wet spots on my pillows from when I cried myself to sleep the night before.

There would be piles of dishes on the counter because my lazy ass was too upset.

Worst of all...

The guild was beginning to notice how I secluded myself from everyone.

You might say, all this over a guy?

Well, Natsu and I have a history... I guess you could call it.

Little Lucy sat on her white, marble bench in her garden, playing with her doll, Gonzales, when she heard a loud rumble. She jumped up. Her mother ran into the garden and grabbed her hand. Lucy grabbed her doll and they ran. What was happening? Lucy wondered. Lucy heard a loud explosion. Her mom took Lucy to the middle of the road and ran. Natsu Dragneel grabbed Lucy and walked her across. Her mom had gone back inside. Lucy heard another explosion and a loud scream. Her mom. Lucy fell. She cried. Natsu's family took care of her until she was of age. She began to fall in love with him.
That is until Lisanna came along.

I walked to the kitchen and began to clean.

I took a long breath and finished the last dish. Twenty dishes. I really am lazy. (Edit: no lucy, you were depressed and that's okay)

I went and took a shower, got dressed, and walked to the guild.

This time, I will not seclude myself from anyone.

The moment I thought those words, Lisanna ran up to me and asked me to be her bridesmaid. Of course, Lisanna being one of my closest friends, I politely agreed.

I had just gotten myself back together...

I'm slowly breaking...

Once again...

(edit: so dramatic and for what?)