Chapter Six

The music began to play and the Maid of Honor went first. Mira walked, the bouquet held close to her chest and she walked gracefully down the aisle, smiling warmly at everyone she saw.

Then the bridesmaids.

We had an order in which to go in.

Cana walked first, her cheeks pink. Not because of the blush we put on her, the booze she drank before. She was drunk.

Erza went next and smiled. The kind smile. The one all guys fall for.

Juvia went next, smiling brightly, waving slowly at the people who looked at her.

Levy went next, blushing when she saw Gajeel staring at her. The dress did look good on her.

I went last, smiling warmly at everyone, but smiled sadly when I saw Natsu.

I stood beside Levy and watch Master walk Lisanna down the aisle. He put her hand in Natsu's.

"Take care of her." He whispered to Natsu. Natsu smiled, and nodded his head.

Master went and took a seat and the wedding ceremony began.

"We are gathered here today to witness the joining of two families. If there is anyone who would like to object, speak now or forever hold your peace." The priest started.

It took everything in me to not object. This was Natsu and Lisanna's happiness.

Not mine.

"No one? All right."

Natsu looked at me. I smiled.

Good luck. I mouthed.

Thanks. He mouthed back.

Lisanna Strauss, so you take Natsu Dragneel to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked.

"I do." She smiled.

"And do you, Natsu Dragneel, take Lisanna Strauss to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I-I..."

"I don't." Natsu said.