Chapter 9

No One's Pov:
Lucy grabbed her knife from the kitchen again. She ran to the bathroom and sliced her wrist three times. She started coping like this.

She put a wet cloth on the cuts and walked to the kitchen to make some food. She had scars up her arm and legs. She cut herself six times a day.

She took a pocket knife to the guild everyday. She went to the guild's bathrooms everyday and cut herself.

She sat at a booth by herself, when the guild doors swung open, revealing a man with spiky, salmon hair. Natsu!

Lucy stayed at her seat while everyone cheered. She knew everyone would glare daggers at her.

She took out the pocket knife while everyone was being excited. She sliced her wrist a few times, biting her lip to hold in the sobs.

Natsu was conversing with everyone. Lucy's arm was covered in blood. She got up quickly, holding her arm, rushing to the bathroom. She opened the bathroom door to see a certain salmon haired Dragon Slayer. Tears pricked the corners of her eyes.

"Hey, Luce!" Natsu smiled at her.
"H-Hey." She said, rushing around him and out the guild doors.
Natsu stood there, confused.

Not long after Lucy rushed out the guild doors, Lisanna rushed Natsu away and towards her group.

Lucy had rushed to her bathroom immediately, cutting herself over and over again, repeatedly.

Blood was in a puddle on the bathroom floor, but she didn't care.

She cleaned it up, along with her many cuts.

She bandaged them, and climbed into the shower.

She got out of the shower to see Natsu sitting on her couch, looking at her concerned.

She just rushed away, out her front door. The chilly air nipped at her skin.

Why now?

Why did he have to be here now?

Why now when she was alive and not dead?

She continued her walk around Magnolia, these thoughts circling her mind over and over again.

Why though?