Chapter Five

The Wedding was only a couple of days away and I was acting better. Natsu came and checked on me. A lot. Sometimes, to make sure I was okay, he slept over. We got even closer and accidentally kissed.

I've been avoiding him. Hence, why I said I was 'acting' better.

*Time Skip Brought To You By Jerza*

It was the day of the wedding. I was extremely uncomfortable yet happy for Lisanna.

I helped Lisanna tie her dress, while Juvia and Levy did her hair and Erza did the makeup. Cana added a flower to Lisanna's hair and she was ready. I got Lisanna her shoes. Lisanna then started to have a panic attack.

"Lisanna!" Levy yelled. She ran over to her with a glass of water. Lisanna calmed down and the girls got her a chair.

"Alright. Since, you're ready early, let's take a group photo!" Shouted Mira, who had just gotten her special Maid of Honor dress on since she was reading ToraDora fanfics on her phone the whole time.

"Sure!" Everyone said.

Everyone posed and Mira snapped the photo. I went over to the vanity and adjusted my hair piece.

"Brats! It's time for the wedding! Get the bride out here!" Yelled Master Makarov.

We helped Lisanna by holding up the train of her dress.

This was going to be a night to remember.

The night where Lisanna lived their happily ever after..

And I broke. Completely.

Never again to be mended.