Chapter Three

We went dress shopping. That's all I have to say.

The color was lavender. I hate the color. I look horrible in it.

I walked out in the lavender bridesmaid dress.

"Bahaha! Lucy! Y-You look hor-horrible." Lisanna began to laugh.
I pouted.
"I know! I hate this color!" I said as I stomped back into the dressing room.

Erza looked beautiful.

Levy~Chan looked beautiful.

Juvia look beautiful.

Wendy looked beautiful.

Cana looked beautiful... well at least when she's not drinking booze in a dress shop.

"CANA! PUT THE LIQUOR DOWN! YOU CAN'T DRINK THINGS IN HERE. ESPECIALLY BOOZE!" Lisanna yelled.

"Fine." Cana threw the liquor out the window.

"Ok. That was one way to get rid of it. Cana. Please, throw it away properly next time." I told her.

"Yes, Lucy!" Cana said.

I sighed.

Don't get me wrong. I'm having fun.

I'm just slowly breaking thinking...

No.

Knowing the fact that one of my best friends is getting married to the guy I love.

I know she doesn't know..

But still...

She doesn't need to know...

She's happy...

That's all that matters.

I opened my house door and saw a certain pink haired boy in my room.

"Natsu! What the hell are you doing in my house!?" I screamed, Lucy Kicking him in the face.

"Ouch! Sorry, Luce. I was here to check on you. You haven't been acting like yourself." He started, "Mind telling me what's wrong?"

"Natsu. Nothing is wrong. And if something was, I'd talk to you about it." I replied.

"Fine. But, if anything is wrong, tell me. Ok? I'm your best friend. You can trust me." He said, getting up.

"I will. Thank you Natsu. That means a lot."

"You're welcome." He began to lean in, I leaned in to.

"Lucy! I brought your bridesmaid dress! I chose a different color so you'll look.... good?" She turned it into a question when she walked through the door.

"Natsu. Lucy. What's going on?" Lisanna asked.

"Nothing! I swear on my life." Natsu and I said.

"Natsu came over to comfort me. He thought I was sad. We were hugging okay?" I said,

"Ok, Lucy. I believe you. Plus, you're my best friend. You wouldn't lie to me and Natsu. You're my fiancé. You wouldn't lie to me either would you?" She spoke and even quieter, "Or even cheat on me?"

"Lisanna! No! I would never! I love you! So much." He answered, going up to her and pecking her on the lips and hugging her. He threw his arm over her shoulder.

"Bye, Luce. See you at the guild tomorrow." He said, as they walked out the door, his arm now wrapped around her waist.

I fell. I broke again.

But, this time...

Can I be mended?