i'll be home for christmas

University

"I miss your face," Harry whispered, leaning into his boyfriend's lips. "I missed everything about you,"

Zayn parted and smiled. "So how are we doing this? Half day at my family's house and half day at yours?"

"Why don't we just stay here for a while," Harry spoke, sitting down on Zayn's bed and fiddling with his belt loop. "While your house is empty,"

Zayn raised his eyebrows and placed his hands on his hips. "You're not implying what I think you're implying,"

"I think I might be," Harry leaned forward and pulled Zayn towards him by his waist.

Trailing his fingers gently up Zayn's jeans until he reached his zipper.

"Oh," Zayn barely breathed as Harry unzipped his jeans gently.

"Take em' off Z," Harry spoke gently, as he pulled his own shirt off, followed by his jeans.

"God Harry," Zayn chuckled as he pulled them down and threw them across the floor, pinning Harry down immediately.

"God Zayn," Harry imitated as Zayn dipped down into his lips, moving in sync with his body.

"Do you wanna know what I missed?" Zayn asked Harry quietly who nodded, out of breath. 

"This," Zayn trailed kisses down Harry's chest until he gave Harry chills.

Until he had Harry yelling his name, until he had Harry drowning.

Harry missed this, he missed Zayn's gentle touch, he missed Zayn's kiss.

He missed the ocean that was Zayn.

"More," Harry whispered, as Zayn let go and grabbed a condom.

"More?" Zayn questioned and Harry scooted upwards on the bed, his body, ready for Zayn's tide.

"Yes," Harry closed his eyes as Zayn slowly connected his love with Harry's.

Grabbing the sheets, Harry whispered Zayn's name.

"Yes love?" Zayn asked, the tide rolling in.

"Faster," Harry exhaled. "Please,"

Chuckling softly, Zayn obliged.

The ocean that made Harry feel as if he was floating, although the tides came in strongly.

In and out.

In and out.

"Yes Z," Harry nodded, turning his head to the side, his eyes squeezed shut.

"I wanna see you love," Zayn said softly. "Look at me,"

Hesitantly, Harry turned back to Zayn's view, opening his eyes.

"Say my name love," Zayn spoke, loosening his grip on Harry's wrists.

"Zayn?" Harry whispered.

"Yes Harry?"

"I love you," Harry spoke just before floating.

Floating above the waves, into the sky.

~

Zayn pulled his jeans back on and laid back down with his boyfriend.

Harry was had just turned on the Christmas radio station before falling back into Zayn's arms.

The Sam Smith version of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas was playing.

"I love you Harry Styles," Zayn whispered, pressing a kiss against Harry's temple and holding him tighter.

Harry was wearing Zayn's t-shirt. He smiled, and turned around in Zayn's grip, his face now facing Zayn's.

"I never knew I could love someone so much," Harry spoke, kissing Zayn's lips gently. "I love you. So much,"

From now on our troubles will be miles away.

"You're going to be the man I marry one day Zayn," Harry said silently. 

Zayn still heard him.

Pressing his lips back against Harry's, Zayn smiled.

It was a small smile, as his cheeks heated up. 

Zayn loved Harry more than anyone else.

"Merry Christmas Harry," He whispered. 

"Merry Christmas Zayn,"