2.

~Torrelai's POV~

"I have late night conversations with the moon, he tells me about the sun and I tell him about you." - S. L. Gray.

I felt a lot better than I would have to admit. I wasn't as tired as two days ago. I was re-energized, and happier. I don't feel like crying my eyes out anymore, and I'm even eating and sleeping on my regular schedule.

I rise from bed and head into the kitchen. I slowly pack away any groceries that I didn't put away the days before. I put the cereal aside as I continue with my task, keeping myself busy. I retrieve the milk and a bowl. I pour in the combination of ingredients and I get a spoon from the drawer. I close the drawer with my hip as I eat.

I had the need to lounge around and watch TV all day, as I was feeling unproductive. All I craved was a drama filled TV show with love triangles, but someone knocked at my hotel rooms door.

I groaned as I got up. I put my now empty bowl down on the coffee table and head to the door. I mentally slapped myself when I realized that I still had my sleepwear on. No going back now.

I open the door and it revealed a beautiful image. Standing in front of me was a boy -no, a young man.
He had glorious locks of blond surrounding his face, and a tanned complexion . His eyes were a deep green that reminded me of a peaceful forest where everything was magical and loved.

He stood with confidence, with assurance, and a stack of towels.

My smile fell from my face as I frowned at the towels.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, Bambi. But I have come to deliver your Clean towels." He says and shoves the towels toward me, making me stumble.

"Gee, thank you, my knight with clean towels." I say and roll my eyes.

"Nice Pj's. Might want to wear something that covers up more."

"Suck my toe."

"I would say it was a pleasant encounter, but mother thought me one shalt not lie. Good riddance, Bambi."

"Adios, douche." I say and slam the door.

I felt sorry for Jo. If her staff behaved like this to all motel inhabitants, then I felt sorry for her. How can someone so nice have people like this offering service?

I stacked the towels nicely and placed them on the bathroom shelf. I suddenly had the urge to keep busy, rather than punch a wall I would have to pay to fix. I gathered my stack of garbage on the table and my breakfast bowl, and threw away the waste and continued to wash my bowl in the sink.

I was halfway with scrubbing the counter when my phone rang a tune.

I quickly dried my hands on a kitchen towel and ran towards my phone. I put the phone to my ear and answered it.

"Hello. Torrelai Evans speaking."

"Miss Evans! Pardon for the intrusion. This is Amber from the University of Jennamaine. You applied for a position, correct?"

"That is correct, yes."

"I'm afraid we do not have a position open for a full time teacher at the moment. Would you be interested in a internship? It would consist of teaching normal classes and filling in for sick teachers, and of course you would be able to take part in school decisions and events, and a salary would be available to you. "

I sigh at the sound of me not getting a job. But the internship does sound appealing." May I ask how much the salary would be? "

My mouth falls open at the sound of the amount of money. But the full time position would be three times that.