11.

Love, after all, triumphs always.” - Unknown.

~Torrelai's POV~

I was never one to believe in miracles. Knowing that they happen, and actually witnessing it are two very different things .

Something I did believe in was trust. Trust that something will work out, trust that you'll have a friend by your side forever. Trust in a person to never let you down. But a miracle, I am convinced I'll never see one happen before my eyes.

So it's decided. I am done waiting for miracles to appear, I'm going to make life happen to me. No more taking crap from my parents, and absolutely no dwelling in the past and the long since buried secrets. From this moment henceforth, I Torrelai Evans, am moving on to better things.

I grab a piece of paper, retrieving it from the cluster of my things on the desk I'm seated at. Writing in big, blue, capital letters I wrote the following.

IDEAS FOR PROGRAMS.

This job was one I was going to take seriously. If I wanted to prove myself who better to prove it to than myself?
Deep in thought I mentally tallied my job requirements and how they can match up to programs. I was expected to plan fund raisers and to give out warnings to the rebellious students. Not like we have a shortage of those in university. With the amount of rules and frat parties in attendance, I was in for a busy few months.

My mind whirled with possibilities of what I have the ability to do.

I wrote down what I could.

-Meetings for important questions.

No, that's not enough. I'm surprised it isn't already a requirement.

-Planned fund raisers, weekly or monthly.

That was the majority of the heap on my work plate. Every idea I think of will have to go through someone with a fancy title, and it isn't exactly the out of the box thinking I need at the current moment in time.

-Host other schools to build relationship bridges. Or possibly ignite rivalry .

Rivalry will spark with or without my help. All it will need is one competitive dancer or a cocky baseball player to create chaos.

-Drama, sport and academic events and how to support them.

Necessary. Same goes for many of the other portions of the school. I'll have to do more research and ask questions directed to Blake or any of the teaching staff.

-A program for rebels.

THAT'S IT.

I danced in my seat by wiggling and shaking side to side awkwardly. Torrelai, you are a genius.

A program to rehabilitate troubled students. Isn't that what Juvenile detention centers claim to be for?

If I could scale it down, instead of using it as detention, I could invent it to be useful, not too fun, and most importantly, 'leave an impact' worthy .

What could I possibly call it? I wouldn't even know where to begin to request consent to start up a program that would take so much time. It would be important to get to know the students, and to be able to relate to them. How could I possibly?
Yes, I was the appropriate age to attend university myself, but mother found it was more important to whore myself out to the industry or at least have the nerve to understand four languages. Obviously I didn't choose the former, but I couldn't quite bring myself to study four languages. I got stuck my the third one. Which is depressing once you realize I spoke two to start off with.

Some students are older than me, what could I possibly do to make them participate or learn from any any help I offer? This was clearly a matter I had to discuss in depth with the principal. I was well behaved in school, so speaking to the principal was a new thing.

But the idea was worth it, and the more I thought about it, the more sense it made to do it. I could actually help. Who ever said the program had to be strictly for the students of Jennamaine?

I brought my mind back to the piece of paper I was scribbling on only moments ago. This was going to happen. All I felt was blood rush excitedly through me , from head to toes and back.

The loud screeching bell rang through the room and I decided on it. I put the pen to the soft sheet and wrote in bold, can't miss letters and underlined it.

                   Rehab for Jerks

---------------------------------------------------

A big than you from your Author!

Recently I've been in a heavy mental block and couldn't write. But the juices are flowing currently!

More than a week ago, and on a date that happened to be my 21st birthday, I noticed 'Rehab for Jerks ' has reached more than a thousand fantastic readers and over 100 votes!!

My dear story hungry lovers and readers, a gracious thank you!!

I hope to post the next chapter within a week.

Remember to read, vote, and share!
What do you think will come of this chapter?

Q : Dear Reader,Besides my book, what book have you read recently?

A: Personally, Just yesterday I finished reading Shadow and Bone, as well as the seventh Bridgerton Book. (All nighter!)