Introductions

You curiously enter the auditorium, seeing nothing of interest until a spotlight turns on, illuminating a brunette with streaks of white in her hair on stage. "Heyo! Welcome to Living Emotion: Ask us Anything. We'll happily answer any questions you have for the Living Emotion series, groups of characters,  or an individual character!"

"Oh, okay. Which book incarnations can you ask?" You question.

"All of them. If a character has appeared in more than one book, just specify which one you want to ask a question. You can ask any character from Living Emotion: + - to Deadly Venom, and this includes Hijacked. If any new characters make an appearance in a different story or on Would Your Character Survive in the future, you'll be able to ask them, too!"

"And additionally, you can ask me anything you want, too." She adds. "Just remember to specify who you're asking, okay?"

"Alrighty, then. Would it be alright to meet the protagonists?"

"Sure thing." Dani-Phantom replies, then presses a button backstage. After a few minutes Neutro, Posilyn and Negito entered the auditorium, the later hiding behind the penultimate.

"Hi there! It's nice to meet you!" Posilyn greets. "I'm sure Danny already told you this, but feel free to ask us anything! Some of us are a bit shy-"

"Or antisocial." Neutro added, most likely talking about Emotion the 1st. "We'll happily do our best to answer your questions."

"So is there anything you wanna ask? Or do you have a character who wants to ask something? Both are great! And it doesn't have to be anything major, it can be anything at all!" Posilyn chirped.

"Anything at all, bar anything overly inappropriate."

Leave your questions in the comments! When it's answered, I'll tag you.