10. Marriage

"Do you take Jung Hoseok for your lawful husband, until death do you part?"

"I--I do" I replied and looked at my father. He was so happy. I never saw him like that before.

The kissing scene wasn't there because Hoseok asked the pastor not to include it, since he didn't want me to be awkward.

It's over. I'm finally married to someone I didn't even meet five times and now I'm gonna live with him.
Relatives and friends congratulating us, but I had a poker face on while my legs started shivering as the sky went dark.

The hall went empty and my father walked up to me, before taking me in his arms.

"I'm sorry Sumi, I'm sorry for rushing everything. I just want you to be happy"

I hugged him tighter while the thought of living with someone else lingered in my mind.

"I'm..I'm scared dad-" my voice cracked and he looked at me, caressing my cheek.

"I wish your mother was here today, to take care of this" he smiled.

Hoseok's Pov

I was sending away some friends when I saw
Sumi and her dad. I should be happy that I'll have someone to live with now but I felt sad.
I felt sad while watching her struggle to let go of her father.
I know exactly how hard it is to not have parents by your side.

I walked over to them and her father pulled away from the hug before holding my hands.

"Ho-Hoseok, please take care of my daughter" he asked with his eyes filled with water and I smiled.

"Like a princess, I will"