18. Mickey

2 days later
Hoseok's Pov

I worked all day and came home tired.
Recently I've been working overtime because sumi's father needs some help with his client's papers. It's a pretty big deal since the client is from a foreign country and he's rich.
Even though I want to come home by 6pm and watch her play with Mickey, I can't get myself to make time for them.
After a lot~ of thinking, Sumi named our pup Mickey. Mickey is so messy but she cleans up everything right after so I don't get annoyed. The thing she doesn't know is that I can never be annoyed at her.
I only want her to be happy and healthy.

Watching her sleep on the couch with Mickey by her side while the TV was playing, I felt my heart warm up. All my tiredness disappeared when I saw her pouting in deep sleep.
I turned off the movie and went to the kitchen to see if she already ate, and thankfully she did.
I put Mickey in it's bed and lifted Sumi in my arms. She groaned softly and squirmed a little but didn't wake up.
I carefully took the stairs and went to our room, placing her gently on the bed.
I was about to move away from her but she grabbed my collar tight and frowned in her sleep. A smile crept on my face as I watch her up close.

Why am I always the one to watch her close?
Why doesn't she do that?
Why am I the only one falling in love deeper as the days pass?
I want her to do this. Grab my collar and peck me all over my face but with her eyes open.
Will that day ever come?

I freshened up quietly and left the room, making sure the room is ventilated.
I had the yummy dinner she made and collapsed on the couch.
"She cooks really well...ahh" I squealed punching the pillow.
I'm too full to stand up. Ugh!
As usual, the lonely nights continued.

Next Day

I woke up quickly today as I need to work early. It's still 6am so I assumed Sumi would still be sleeping.
I twisted the door knob and slowly opened the door so I don't wake her up.
With one eye open, I looked in the room searching for her but she isn't there. As my mind was still processing about where she would be, the bathroom door opened.

She slowly came out with a pink towel wrapping her body and her hair loose, falling onto her shoulders.
Her pretty fingers untangling her hair.

"Holy Shit!"