31. Grocery

It's almost noon and Sumi groans in pain waking up Hoseok who's sitting beside her.

"Sumi..? Sumi, are you alright?!"

She cleans the sweat on her neck and tugs on her hair as she feels a piercing pain in her head. But it reduces when she sees her worried husband's face above her.

She tries to wake up but couldn't because all her energy is drained. Hoseok helps her up and walks her to the bathroom.
She holds onto his arm tight when she suddenly feels dizzy and his heart flutters, making him gulp.

Since she can't stand for long, Hoseok lifts her up and sits her on the counter before placing the toothbrush with toothpaste on her palm.

He sets a warm bath for her while she brushes and waits for her to be done, making her embarrassed.

"Uhm..I--"

"What? Do you need something? It's okay, you can ask me anything" he smiles, holding a towel.

"I uh..I have to pee" heat rises to her cheeks

"Uhm right. Yes" he hisses and walks out the bathroom before closing the door.

After a nice bath, she feels refreshed and better. Sumi dresses into warm clothes and goes downstairs to see Hoseok making egg soup.

He smiles at her and she returns it.

Hoseok places the soup and some rice before her and waits for Sumi to eat.
She eats a spoonful of soup along with rice and plays with it.
The look on her face makes Hoseok sad.

"Aren't you hungry?"

Sumi nods, still playing with the soup.

"Do you want to eat something else?"

She smiles widely and Hoseok grins.

They decide to go grocery shopping since there aren't any supplies left in home.

The walk into the elevator and it slowly gets full making their bodies touch.
With her face against Hoseok's chest, Sumi leans against the cold metal. Her breathing gets sharp when she feels his hot breath against her neck.

She hated being this cramped before.
She hates being suffocated, but now,
she wants to stay like this forever.
She wants him to touch her and tell
her how much he loves her.

"What do you wanna eat?" Hoseok asks walking through the store.

"Blueberry pancakes" she replies, holding onto a packet.

Hoseok chuckles and takes it from her, placing it in the cart.
She picks a lot of snacks and walks over to Hoseok.

"You need to eat healthy Sumi" he shakes his head

"But I don't like veggies"  Sumi pouts

"I'll buy you meat" he laughs but still takes all the packets of junk food she picked.

***

Hoseok makes the pancakes while Sumi stands beside him with the plate in her hands, desperately waiting for the food.

His heart warms up when he sees her eat happily. All the worries from past two days vanished when her sparkling eyes looks at him and smile.

"Sumi.."

She looks up at him while chewing her food.

"Please don't get sick anymore"