19. Love

Kookminee's Pov

"HOLY SHIT!" Hoseok cursed as Sumi placed her hands on her towel, about to let it loose.
But as soon as she heard it, she looked at her husband who was now staring at her with wide eyes and blushed cheeks.

Unable to process the situation, she turns around with her back against him and covers herself more while shutting her eyes tight.
"I'm..I'm so sorry!" She heard him apologize before hearing the door close making her breathe again.

She frowned, still clutching onto the towel tightly. Her heart beating like crazy. Feeling embarrassed and tensed, she couldn't even move and her legs are still shivering from the encounter. It's the first time someone saw her almost naked and she hates it.
It's her husband, not some random person on the street trying to hit on her. He has the right to look at her and do whatever he wishes to her but she doesn't like it. She's scared.

Not knowing how to face this situation, Sumi stayed in her room for an hour before going downstairs.

As soon as he saw her, Hoseok stands up and clears his throat before bowing to her.
"I'm really very sorry! This will.. never happen again, I promise!" He bit his lip, hoping she wouldn't cry or hate him.

She taps on his shoulder making him look at her flushed face.
"It's--it's okay" she looks away making Hoseok feel bad.

Sumi doesn't know she's hurting him,
Hoseok doesn't know she's scared.
They're on the same page, thinking about each other's feelings.
That's what a married couple should do.

Her image not leaving his mind, Hoseok takes a long cold shower to calm down his feelings.
After getting ready and having breakfast, she stands near the door bidding him bye but he looks at her with love filled in his eyes and feelings filled in his heart.
He can't control anymore,
He needs to let it out and so he did.

"I love you Sumi"