21. Neighbor

"Hello, I'm Younha" the young girl introduces herself to Sumi who looks back at her confused.

"Uh-uhm.. Y-You need something?"

"Oh, sorry. We're your new neighbors. This is my brother" Younha pulls her brother who's clinging onto sumi's leg.

"I'm Dante" the 5 year old boy grins at her making her smile back.

"Oh hi, I'm Sumi. D-do you want to come in?" She asks and Younha nods before going into the house.

They sit on the couch and smile at each other awkwardly while Dante plays with Mickey.

"Oh my god! You're so pretty.. how old are you" Younha asks, holding Sumi's hands playfully.
"I'm--I'm 21. You're pretty too" she smiles back.

"Wow! I'm 19, so you're like my sister. I'm so glad to finally have an older sister" she smiles brightly before looking around the house.

Even though Younha is kinda clingy, Sumi likes her because of her bright personality which makes her feel at ease. For some reason she doesn't feel too scared to talk with this girl.

Walking around the house, Younha looks at the pictures on the wall before screaming.
"What's.. what's wrong? Are you okay?!" Sumi asks while walking towards her but Younha just looks at her shocked.

"Omg Sumi, you're married? To this person?" Younha asks and Sumi nods.

"He's handsome, you're lucky" Younha grins and Sumi blushes, fiddling with her skirt.

After a while of annoying Sumi with so much nonsense, both Younha and Dante decided to leave since the sun set down already.
Hand in hand, both the siblings walk to the door with Sumi beside them. But before they reach, the door flung open with a tired Hoseok standing before them, holding a jacket on his shoulder.

Hoseok smiles softly while looking at Sumi but his smile changes to a confused look before looking at the unknown people in his living room.

"H-hi, I'm Younha" the young girl flutters her eyes while reaching out her hand to shake his.

Hoseok awkwardly looks away for a second before shaking her hand. They both smile at each other and Younha waves her hand before walking out the door.

"H-hi Sumi" Hoseok smiles, walking closer. Her heart skips a beat watching his sweaty white shirt, making her gulp.

The feeling she never felt before,
the craving she never craved before,
deep down her heart,
she know she's changing.
How long is she gonna ignore the fact that she actually have feelings for her husband..