2 - To the Temple!

I'm back with another chapter only because this story is a ton of fun to write. Also chapter title is a reference...can anyone guess where? Whoever guesses it gets a shoutout next chapter. But before I start, keep in mind that I may type words that are from the music I'm listening to. Hehe. Enjoy the chapter my wonderful readers, have some free cookies while you read my story.

(Lukas's POV)

After we eavesdropped Jesse talking to herself. She walked into the treehouse staring at something in her arms. "Jesse? Are you alright?"I asked her. I felt different when I was around her and I didn't know why. Jesse quickly hid whatever she was staring at behind her back. "Jesse. What are you hiding?"Petra asked her. I saw her sigh heavily as she pulled the thing she as staring st out from behind her back. She looked down and held it out for me to read. I took it and read it, gasping at the end of it. "J-Jesse w-why? H-how?"I stuttered out of shock. My friends looked at me before I handed the note back to Jesse who hid it once more. "Alright. Explain. Now."Petra demanded me and Jesse. I looked at her as she pulled something out. It was gold and black with red, green, blue, white and dark blue around it like a circle. "Woah! It's the Order's amulet. How did you get it Jesse?"Olivia asked her. Jesse just walked outside, heading to the forest. We looked at each other before shrugging. My friends stared at me and tilted their head in the direction of Jesse. They wanted my to go after her. I waved goodbye and ran after her, the others went to the temple to relax from all of our adventures.

________Time Skip______brought to you by a fleet of flying Night Furies.

(Still Lukas's POV)

I had no clue where I was but I did know something I heard quiet sobs coming from the forest. I searched everywhere for her but I couldn't find her. I walk towards the sobs and saw Jesse sitting on the ground crying. "Jesse?"I whispered to myself. She turned to face me, eyes widen as she wiped her sleeve across her face. "What do you want Lukas?"She asked me grumpily. I sighed as I helped her up. "Jesse. Look I know that you're upset about the letter but I need you here, they need you here. You're our friend Jesse."I told her. 'You're not a friend to me Jesse, you're my crush/love'I added mentally. Jesse nodded and hugged me. I hugged her back as we broke apart and started walking towards the Temple.

(Jesse's POV)

I felt Lukas's arm wrap around me as we walked to my old home. I figured out that my new home is with Lukas and the gang. I still kept the amulet in my inventory for safe keeping and because I still didn't exactly trust my new friends just yet. It would take time but I'll learn to trust them. When we got to my old home, I felt a wave of pain crash into my skull forcing me to put my hands to my head. I saw Lukas sitting next to me underneath a tree.

(FLASHBACKS-MEMORIES-NO ONE'S POV)

"Where's my little princess?"called Soren. Little Jesse giggled at her father as she came running out. "Right here Daddy!"She yelled as Soren picked his daughter up. "Ah, good morning Soren."said Gabriel. Little Jesse laughed as she ran towards the warrior. "HI Gabriel!"she screamed running all over like a crazy child. Her father and Gabriel laughed as Little Jesse was picked up by strong arms. She squirmed, struggling to get free. "Let me go Uncle Magnus! NOW! DADDY!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!"she screamed causing all three men to cover their ears. Soren chuckled as soon as his ears stopped ringing, walked over and picked his daughter up.

______________________

"What do I do with her? It's not safe to raise her here in Sky City."asked the Founder. She looked at her husband, a man with bright orange hair and blue eyes. "Your right Isa, I'll take her with me. She'll be safe with me and the Order."the man told his wife who was holding their daughter. Isa nodded and gave the baby girl to her husband. "Take care of her Soren, I trust you to keep a very steady eye on her."Isa firmly told Soren. Soren nodded. "I will Isa, I'll protect our daughter with my life."he said. Soren made sure he had a good grip on his baby girl before he mounted his horse and flicked the reins, leaving his wife behind in Sky City.

_______________

(END OF FLASHBACKS-Jesse's POV)

I gasped after I witnessed all those memories. "Jesse? Are you okay?"he asked me. I nodded and the only thing that came out of my mouth was "Mom? Dad?"

________________________________________________

I'm so evil...Muahahaha. Sorry about the Cliffhanger. I thought it was a good idea, next chapter will be out soon super duper sorry about the lateness of this chapter. My fault completely...been busy.

-Ellie