3 - Mom?!Dad?!

Hey guys, here is the next chapter hope you enjoy!

__________________________________

(Jesse's POV)

"Mom?Dad?" The minute those words left my mouth I could have sworn I saw Lukas walk back to his friends.

 I was gasping after I had witnessed memories of my parents. One memory was of my dad and the other one was of my mom. I still had the faintest memory of my mom not so much my dad since I pretty much grew up with him and the Order but my new friends don't know that and nor am I going to tell them. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Lukas and the gang walk back to me and glare at me like I'm hiding something. I mean I am hiding something but I'm not going to share. 

"What do you want?"I asked them. 

They looked at each other before facing me.

 "Jesse you're hiding something aren't you?"Petra asked me after ten minutes of silence. 

Could I trust them? Can I tell them the truth? That I know the Order? That I grew up with the Order? My brain was having it's own debate like a herd of cows rammed into my head. 

"No. I'm not hiding anything."I told them before I ran off. 

I ran and ran as fast as my legs could carry me. The minute I hit a creek, my legs gave out in exhaustion. I drank some of the water before grabbing the letter I hid from Gabriel. As I reread it, I heard a tree branch break which made me by instinct, reach for my sword. My sword meets the trespassers' neck which made him gulp in fear. His blue eyes frantically searching for his stone sword or bow. I raised an eyebrow, my sword cutting a little deeper into his neck.

"Jesse! S-Stop!"Lukas cried.

The minute he said that, he had no choice but to kiss me on the lips.

"Wow."I said smiling at him.

He grinned as he kissed me again. All thoughts that were evil disappeared when he kissed me. I knew one thing, I love Lukas. There was no denying it.

------------------
Here's the next chapter so enjoy!

-Ellie