22 - Reunion

....hey guys! Chapter 22 everyone! Enjoy!

Previously on Dark Veins:

"I'm Jessica Queen, Princess of Sky City, daughter of Queen Isa and King Soren." Jesse retorted.

Ashlynn's eyes twitched.

'That was why he liked her, because she was a princess. Seriously? I swear Lukas Stone will pay for that. I will break him and Princess Jessica apart. Even if it kills me.'Ashlynn thought as she smirked.

"So Princess Jessica. What's next?"Ashlynn asked sweetly.

Jesse face turned into a growl. "Don't call me Jessica!"she shouted.

"We have to find Soren and the others, that's what's next."Lukas replied.

(No one's POV)

"Where's Lukas?"James asked, noting to himself that the blond guy wasn't there.

The Golden Archer looked at Xara for an explanation. The former admin shrugged.

"How the hell am I supposed to know? My son literally just took his bow and left!"she shouted in rage.

James held his hands up in defense. "Don't need to get angry at me, geez. I'm just asking."he said as he gave Xara a straight face.

Xara rolled her eyes. "Well I suppose it's better then mister killer over here."she said, jabbing a finger at Soren.

"It was one time! Xara!"Soren defended himself, well, at least tried to.

Petra raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"What happened to make you hate Soren? I mean, I do too but that's because he did something that I'll never forgive him for."Petra said, looking at Xara.

"He murdered an innocent fluffy pillow! The little shitface got what he deserved. He can go jump in a hole and we cover it with dirt and take out a sword and stab him and-"she got cut off by all the shocked looks everyone gave her.

*A/N: Imagine Xara is in Lukas's spot

*A/N: Imagine Xara is in Lukas's spot. I love this part...best part in story mode ever!! XD! And Ivor's face omg! It's so funny!*

*#ivorandlukasaresavages*

"Woah, I know we hate Soren but man, Xara seriously?"James said in shock.

Xara rubbed her neck sheepishly. "Heh, sorry. Got carried away there."she said.