10 - Secret Abilities?

Hey guy! Man, 10 chapters already! *phew* only however many I decide...darn. Just kidding guys! I love this story so much and I wrote it! Lol! Anyways chapter 10 everyone! Enjoy!

—————————-

Previously on Dark Veins:

"Jesse, you are a Princess. The Princess of Sky City."said a man who was standing at the doorway.

"Your highness."he said, bowing to Jesse, who looked in confusion at her father.

Soren looked down. "It's time you knew the truth my daughter. The real truth."he told Jesse, who blinked.

"The truth? What about the truth?"she asked her father, sitting down beside him.

Lukas and his parents joined in, wanting to hear the truth that Soren and Isa had been hiding from their daughter for years. Lukas sitting by Jesse, holding her hand as Jesse leaned on him, resting her head on his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around her waist, before motioning to Soren to start.

—————————-

(No one's POV)

FLASHBACK:

"I'm pleased to introduce to you, your heir to the throne, Princess Jesse!"bellowed the King of Sky City.

The King handed the young princess to her mother, the Queen. Isa took a firm hold of her 5 year old daughter as she grasped her husband's arm, walking down the long staircase. When the Royal Family reaches the bottom, where a family of horses were saddled and ready to go.

———-time skip, Jesse is now 8 years old————

When the Royal Family were about to leave on a Family Trip to Minecraftia, they were greeted by a young boy about 6 years old. His light green eyes staring at the 8 year old princess in the Queen's arms. He then smirked as he started to throw eggs everywhere, causing mobs to appear wreaking the beautiful city. Isa ran to protect her people while Soren grabbed a sword from a nearby guard and ran to help his wife. Jesse just sat there thinking about the boy who started it all.

————————

END OF FLASHBACK

"That can't be all Dad. There's gotta be more. I just know it."Jesse begged her father.

Soren looked at his daughter. "I'm afraid not Jesse. Your mother and I hid the truth from you because we thought you weren't ready to know."he told her.

"I don't believe it. I'm a Princess, an actual Princess. This is a lot to take in right now."Jesse said, standing up and walking to the flowing lava nearby.

She sat down, staring at the lava unsure about everything that she was told. She didn't believe the story her father told her even though she probably was supposed to believe it. She didn't.

Lukas stared after her retreating form and sighed heavily. He glanced at his parents as they simply pointed to follow her. Lukas stood up, a look of determination on his face as he ran after the princess, grabbing his bow that was lying on the ground along the way.

As he walked through the prison he soon saw Jesse, playing with her hands. He walked up and stood behind a tier, watching Jesse play with her hands. She was creating little flickers of something when she heard people sneak up behind her. Lukas saw this and instinctively whipped out his bow, ready to fire.

Jesse slowly stood up, her eyes closed as she created a ball of purple energy in her hand. She made the ball explode as she threw it at the guards that had sneaked up on her.

Lukas's eyes widen as he stopped dead in his tracks. When Jesse opened her eyes, they weren't the normal green they were supposed to be. Her eyes were now purple slits like a cat or a dragon. Could Jesse be a hybrid? She has to be part of an animal but what animal?

When Jesse finished her act of killing all the guards, she glanced around until her eyes met Lukas's. Forest green meeting blazing blue. Lukas cleared his throat, not sure what to say after her little stunt or act she played.

"Jesse."he started. "What are you?"Lukas said fearfully.

He didn't know what to think of her anymore, like could he still trust her?

"Lukas, I don't know. I didn't even know I killed them, how did I kill them?"she asked him.

"You threw purple balls of energy into their hearts, killing them instantly."Lukas told her.

"Maybe my dad knows why I'm like this all of a sudden. Let's go ask him like right now."Jesse said, running off to where their parents were.

Lukas blinked before he ran after her. Eventually they made it back to their parents as both of them breathed heavily from all the running.

"Dad,"Jesse started. "I don't know how this happened but apparently my eyes turned into purple slits and I killed a bunch of guards just by throwing purple balls of energy into their hearts, do you know why this is happening to me?"she explained to her father.

Soren had a look of worry and fear on his face. He knew that sometime this would happen to his child. He told Isa when Jesse was a baby about it and she responded by telling him that their daughter was going to keep it under control and not use it for bad.

"Jesse my daughter, there is something else that you don't know and it involves the truth about the Order."Soren told his daughter.

——————————-

Chapter 10 is done! 11 will be out soon! For those of you who know the truth about the Order, can you guys guess what kind of powers Jesse has or what animal she's a hybrid of? Whoever guesses correctly or comes close of the actual answer gets a shout-out next chapter!

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter!

-Ellie