31 - Returning Home

Last chapter guys! I hoped you enjoyed this story as much as I did! Sequel is planned called Rise of Shadows! Chapter 31 enjoy!

Previously on Dark Veins:

Lukas looked at the black and ocean blue Skrill, thinking of a name. He looked up at the sky and thought of the perfect name.

"Storm. I'm gonna call you Storm."Lukas said as he stared into bright blue eyes.

Storm nodded his black head and popped his head underneath Lukas's legs as the blond suddenly was sitting on top of Storm.

"Let's ride."Jesse said from a top Glacier.

"Soren Hall. You are under arrest, put your hands up."said the captain as he handcuffed Soren.

"You have the right to an attorney. Anything you say will and can be used against you."said another officer.

Late that night, a report came on the news. This report catching everyone's attention.

"Soren Hall was arrested a few hours ago and will be sent to Sunshine Institutes."the reporter on the news said.

(No one's POV)

Herobrine turned off the tv once he heard Soren was arrested before smirking. He was quite pleased with the result of giving police evidence of Soren leading Project Witherstorm. He supposedly supported that project but didn't after getting badly injured due to Project Witherstorm being unleashed on thousands of people. That day was a record of kills, killing over 9 million people and injuring over 50 million.

"Sir. I have a location."called Solstice from her computer.

On the screen was a map of the world and a yellow dot was placed in what would be BeaconTown.

"There." Solstice pointed to the yellow dot with her finger. "That's where Jessica is. If I zoom in then,"she zoomed in on her map using the mouse.

"BeaconTown."Herobrine growled.

He had heard of it from Aiden and was told who ran the city. Someone named Jesse ran the town but he didn't know who.

"Go, find her friends and kidnap them, now!"Herobrine ordered Buttons and Inferno.

The men nodded and disappeared with yarn and flames. Herobrine turned to Solstice with a wicked grin.

"I have a job for you."he told her, still wickedly grinning.

Solstice smirked evilly. "What is it?"she asked.

"Aiden told me that Jessica has a boyfriend, I want you to go kidnap him."he ordered her.

"Of course sir. What does he look like?"she questioned him, accepting the order.

Herobrine pulled out a photo Aiden gave him and handed it over to her. Solstice looked down at the photo, wide eyes looking back up.

"You want me to kidnap Lukas?!"she shouted in disbelief.

She knew that was Lukas because of his signature looks. He was a good friend to her even though she was best friends with Xara and knew fairly well that her sons either of them were off limits. That didn't mean Solstice couldn't be friends with them. Three years ago she had met Isa, Xara's ally/friend. She was beautiful and was currently a Queen, Solstice then knew that she could never be with the man she once loved. Soren.