5 - Soren's Daughter?!

Hey guys! It's kinda hard to believe this story is almost done...*insert sad face emoji* 😔😔😔. Shoutout to --ThePinkFlamingo-- for guessing The stranger! Anyways enjoy chapter 5 everyone! Also I'm surprised that this story has 200 reads! 😊🤗🤗😊😊😊😊😊. Hehe, enjoy this chapter guys!

————————-

Previously on Dark Veins:

The stranger hugged her back, happy to be with her. Jesse's friends had a look of shock when they heard her say Gabriel. The one question on their minds was how does Jesse know the Old Order Of The Stone?

"I missed you my little Angel."the stranger told Jesse.

"So Jesse knows the Order? How?"Olivia asked.

-------------------
"I missed you so much. Both of you."Jesse told Gabriel and the stranger. The stranger lifted his hood he had on to reveal orange hair and blue eyes. "No way?!"Olivia said in shock. She then fainted, her friends coming to see if she's okay. After a few minutes, she woke up and walked towards Jesse, Gabriel and the stranger. "Jesse explain now? Who is the stranger beside you that you were hugging? Also, how do you know the Order?"Petra demanded Jesse as she sighed. She knew she'd have to tell sooner than later.

"I know this stranger because he's my dads friend and I know the Order because their the most famous legend, every kid knows the Order and their Famous Legend."Jesse lied. She decided that telling them the truth was the opposite of what she wanted to do. Jesse could see the look painted on her friends' faces, the looks of we're-not-buying-it catching her attention. She gave them a sheepish smile before facing the orange haired stranger and Gabriel.

"I'm sorry Dad, for leaving Gabriel all alone and for taking the letter."Jesse told her father, who smiled and just hugged her. "DAD?!"shouted her friends in unison, looks of shock and confusion planted on their faces. "Jesse, just who are you really?"asked Lukas. Jesse looked at her father, silently asking him if it's okay to tell, nodded to her saying yes. She sighed and faced the gang, who she called friends, straight in the eye. Her father and Gabriel taking a seat behind her, being there if she needs them.

"I am the daughter of Soren and Isa, Leader of the Order Of The Stone and Founder of Sky City. I was the only and first kid to grow up alongside the Order at the Order's Temple, where you guys found that thing that I still don't know what it's called nor what it is there, that's why I was shocked that you guys found something from my home. I left Gabriel after I read a letter from my father telling where he was and what he was doing, helping my Mom out in secret."Jesse smiled at Soren, who smiled back, before she continued. "I don't have any memories of my Mom and I never knew why. Dad spoiled me so much, refusing to help when Gabriel played his attacks on me. Man, that was a great time but now, Ellie left us to go be in Redstonia, Magnus left as well only to be in Boom Town. My family's getting torn apart everyday for unknown reasons and problems that even I can't stop."Jesse broke down to her knees, on the verge of crying right there.

Lukas saw this and stood up from his seat, making his way over to Jesse, who was snuggled in her Father's embrace, and hugged her tight. "Jesse your not alone anymore, I'm here, Olivia. Axel, Petra, everyone! Even your father as well, right Soren?"Lukas said, asking the person in question. Soren nodded and stood back, allowing his daughter to be hugged by the blonde boy. He smiled, thinking of what Isa would say if she saw them together.

"She'd probably ship them together, calling the ship Lukesse."Soren told Gabriel as he laughed. Gabriel blinked before grinning and laughing with his good friend. "Yeah, your right. Isa would have said that but not after kicking out butts."Gabriel commented, remembering the last time they shipped a couple together, Isa kicked their butts with her very sharp weapons. "I do not want to have a repeat of last time happening again."he said, the very thought of Isa fighting him and Soren was shivering him badly on the inside. Soren just stared at Jesse and Lukas, still hugging each other, shook his head.

"One things for sure, they are a cute couple."he said pointing to Jesse and Lukas. Gabriel nodding in agreement. "Yup."Gabriel told his friend.

———————-

Welp, chapter 5 is done! So now you know a little more about Jesse's secret and Soren finding out about Lukesse...hmm, wonder how he'll react to when they actually get together and become OFFICAL!  I'm not gonna spoil anything though, get yourself ready for the ultimate reaction of Lukesse! It's going to be GREAT!😊🤗😊🤗😂😂

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Chapter 6 will be out soon...be ready for that! Also I was listening to the song above, FAVORITE SONG EVER, while writing this...GOOD SONG! Ahem, anyways...er...bye?

-Ellie