Chapter 10: What Should We Do?

"When you get there, you call us, okay?" Ella asked Mallory, handing over her plane ticket. Last night after everything was settled, Jake and Ella ordered Mallory a plane ticket back to California. We were dropping her off at a local airport in Texas and she would meet her grandfather in Los Angeles.

''Yeah, Mom, I will.'' Mallory zipped up one of her bags and walked into the airport with her parents. I sat on the couch, looking out the window and couldn't help but smile as she became more distant. I got off the couch and walked back to my lounge area, still smiling.

''You're in a fantastic mood.'' Ebony looked up from her phone. "Did Mallory leave yet? Or did she beg and cry to not be sent back?"

''Mallory has officially left the bus.'' I cheered, raising my arms. I flopped down on the couch next to Ebony and kicked my feet up.

''Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, your phone was blowing up.'' I got up and picked up my phone from the opposite couch. I unlocked it and saw that I had 78 text messages from Johnny. I scrolled through them and they all said how sorry he was and that I should give him another chance.

''I have 78 text messages from Johnny!"

''Holy Batman! 78?! Let me see!" Ebony extended out her hand and I placed my phone in it. ''Are you going to text him back?"

''I don't know? I mean I like- well liked him, but I don't know if I can trust him.''

''Well whatever you decide I'll be here for you.'' Ebony smiled, handing my phone back. I placed my phone in my pocket and walked out, going to my dad's bunk.

''Dad?'' He pulled back the curtain and raised his eyebrows. "Got a minute?"

''Sure. Come on.'' He slid over the best he could and let me lay next to him. "What's up?"

''Johnny's asking for my forgiveness. What should I do?"

''Do what you think is best, but if I was you, I wouldn't forgive him that fast. He did hurt your feelings and with someone close to you.''

''That's true. Why are you in here by yourself? I thought you, Mom and Noelle were going to watch a movie?"

''I needed to think for a little while and Noelle's still pissed at me, and your mother.''

''Dad, Mom and Noelle will forgive you. You hitting Noelle was an accident and she's going to be fine. The only person Mom should be mad at is me. You and Jake got into a fight and then I picked my own battle.''

''I don't blame you for fighting with Mallory. But its still awkward between me and Jake and I don't want that causing anymore problems.''

''You apologized, right?"

''Yes, but like I said it's still awkward and I probably ruined our friendship. So that's why I was thinking about leaving this tour and taking you guys back home.''

''WHAT?! Dad, you can't do that! Everything is going back to normal and I don't want to be separated from Ebony and everybody else! Jake will and can forgive you! You just said something out of anger and everyone on this bus knows that! Dad, please don't take us back home too!"

''Ava.'' I got up from the bunk and stood there, looking at my dad.

''I can't believe you! Whatever happened to never back down or never giving up? You're doing just that!" I walked away from my dad's bunk and walked out to the front, sitting next to my mom. I can't believe my dad is giving up that easily!

''What's wrong?" My mom asked, facing me.

''Dad.''

''What's he saying this time?"

''He wants to leave tour and go back home. He said it's too ''awkward'' between him and Jake, so he wants leave.''

''No he's not. Your father is going no where.''