Invited.

Seulgi POV
"You look parched. Come on for a glass of water." I say. Jongup nods. "Instead of water, how about wine?" He asks. I look at him in amazement. November never drank with me. I think I just found my new best friend. I smile and nod. "Red or white?" I ask. "Red. Red is sexy. Like you." He says under his breath." I giggle. "Where is your little friend that was stalking my friend earlier?" He asks. "You ask lots of questions. But, she went out with another friend of hers. I think his name was Daehyun." I say. Jongup looks at me. "You mean my Daehyun?" He asks. I nod. "She said she liked him alot." I say, giggling, while sipping my red whine. I feel a warm presence on my thigh. I look down and it's Jongup's hand. He's rubbing my thigh with his hand. We just met, but he is trying to get into my pants. And for some reason it's working. His perfect plump, reddish-pinkish tinted lips. They way they just send chills down my spine. I just want to kiss them. He leans in and kisses me. He hand running closer to my inter section of my short shorts. I put my wine down as he kisses my neck,sucking it, leaving hickey after hickey. He picks me up by my thighs without breaking the kiss. The way his hands slide up my shirt, makes me feel happy and wanted. The last guy I had sex with just left me there handcuffed to the bed. He was an asshole. But Jongup is different. Jongup is nice,caring, yet sexy as hell at the same time. I remove my shirt. Then his pants and shirt. Then my pants. We left our underwear on because, I can't get pregnant with a guy I literally JUST met. I rub his bulge. He moans. I decide the hell with it. I take off his underwear and then mine. I hop on his member and ride it like a pony.

He jerks his head back. His tip is at my entrance and he's teasing me by rubbing my area with his member. I moan. He hold my hands as he fucks me. I moan really loud. So loud, I think the neighbors heard me. He smacks my ass. And squeezes it. We release at the same time. I get off his member and lick the seed off and tease him by bobbing my head up and down. I hear the door unlock. Surprisingly, I'm dressed and so is Jongup before November walks in with Daehyun. "Did you have fun?" I ask, wiping seed off of the corner of my mouth when November looks away. "Yeah. We went on roller coaster rides and ate corn dogs and cotton candy. It was amazing!" November yells, holding Daehyun's hand, with their fingers intertwined. I look down. So does Jongup. He raises an eyebrow at Daehyun. Daehyun let's go of November's hand. She blushes. "Mhm." I say. "Well, I guess you had fun. Since there is white stuff on your thigh and white stuff all over the floor." November says, smirking. She caught me. She's smarted than you think she is.

Wassup Bishes? How is you? Hopefully good. Merry Christmas!! Love ya lovely people.